Jamil Burroughs (former Alabama DT) enrolled and practicing with team. Update: not eligible for 2023 per cribby

This isn‘t a rumor it’s just not public yet.
the office rage GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From what I’ve gathered they think he’ll be eligible but I’m still digging to be 100 percent.
All UM has to do is whine ad nauseam to the NCAA via Twitter/media like Mack Brown did & he’ll be eligible.

:neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu:

Advertisement
Honestly i would wait until we see if Lee declares. If Lee leaves let this one stay. If Lee stays tell the DT to find a new home if amends can't be done

Honestly i would wait until we see if Lee declares. If Lee leaves let this one stay. If Lee stays tell the DT to find a new home if amends can't be done
I think it will be good for team morale if they battle it out on green tree EVERYDAY at practice for next 8 months.. **** it..

Advertisement
Without skimming past 10 pages I’m guessing the fight was between Lee and Burroughs…

If it was a sucker punch and he has not been remorseful for letting hightened testosterone get to him then maybe we should move on…

Mutual combat of pushing and then a punch getting thrown should just be swept… can’t tell me Mario didn’t see fights with punches between the trenches during his time and since….

Advertisement
Back