James Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
James has been noticeably improved this year. Clearly he was ****ed about the offense and losing and reverted back to bad habits on that 98yard drive. Needs to play smarter and keep his emotions in check but not gonna blame his for that debacle
Stfu you a hater too

Advertisement
can't blame a single person on the D. theyre the only reason we even have a shot in any of the last four conference games right now

Didn’t OP say weeks ago that he was rooting against Miami the rest of the season?

You got your wish!

Advertisement
Dumbasses on this board hyping him up his entire career saying he’s going to get drafted but all I see is a 5 star positionless bust who can’t control his emotions, can’t tackle, takes terrible angles, and would rather celebrate big hits after a 15 yard gain.

Before more people on here continue to bash me in this thread….this game was obviously on Van Dyke, Mario, and Dawson. I am Mario and Van Dyke’s biggest hater but some people here are sick and tired of the same **** from #20 for the last 3 years.
Hey but he had some highlight big hits that he's already posted to his Instagram. Kids don't give a fck about losing and haven't for years. Celebrating tackles and big hits in embarrassing losses. Running to social media after a loss to post their highlight plays. Embarrassing. And just wait, dude will declare for the draft after the season. Miami has maybe 2-3 guys that should leave (Cohen, Lee, and maybe Kinchens) but there will be a handful more that declare. Endless cycle of garbage from this program

Advertisement
Hey but he had some highlight big hits that he's already posted to his Instagram. Kids don't give a fck about losing and haven't for years. Celebrating tackles and big hits in embarrassing losses. Running to social media after a loss to post their highlight plays. Embarrassing. And just wait, dude will declare for the draft after the season. Miami has maybe 2-3 guys that should leave (Cohen, Lee, and maybe Kinchens) but there will be a handful more that declare. Endless cycle of garbage from this program
If you think my lil brother coming to play for this organization again you’ll be crazy asf

I don’t wanna hear **** about no James..

Beside that horrible play.. jit was killing folks and was on almost every play..

Yall gotta stop focusing on one play while whipping out all the good this kid does.

Defense did everything they could to help this team win.. and James was a big part in that
It was def more than one play. He only tries to go for the big hits. I like the kid in general and he's not even close to the reason miami lost but it's frustrating in year 3 for such a highly regarded player to refuse to wrap up. He gave up the TD late on that play, on the long run from Concepcion he ran right past him the opposite direction looking lost, he had a really costly penalty on an unnecessary horse collar/sling type tackle.

If you think my lil brother coming to play for this organization again you’ll be crazy asf
It was def more than one play. He only tries to go for the big hits. I like the kid in general and he's not even close to the reason miami lost but it's frustrating in year 3 for such a highly regarded player to refuse to wrap up. He gave up the TD late on that play, on the long run from Concepcion he ran right past him the opposite direction looking lost, he had a really costly penalty on an unnecessary horse collar/sling type tackle.
Stfu you another crab in a bucket contemplating your own thoughts

So is it the OP's opinion that 20 won't play in the NFL?

If so, name your bet.

I do agree that he needs to work on some things, but that wild card he's got in him, it helps is out too when he's in the area. The other players know when he's around. Call it good with the bad but there's been far more good than bad this year.

I know one thing, I'd be ****ed and have a bad attitude too if my teammates and I were balling out and the offense was constantly ****ting the bed like they are. At that point, you feel like you've gotta press to try and win it, you know the won't.
You can't possibly think he has any business going to the league after this season though, do you? (I know he will)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back