James Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
Dumbasses on this board hyping him up his entire career saying he’s going to get drafted but all I see is a 5 star positionless bust who can’t control his emotions, can’t tackle, takes terrible angles, and would rather celebrate big hits after a 15 yard gain.

Before more people on here continue to bash me in this thread….this game was obviously on Van Dyke, Mario, and Dawson. I am Mario and Van Dyke’s biggest hater but some people here are sick and tired of the same **** from #20 for the last 3 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dumbasses on this board hyping him up his entire career saying he’s going to get drafted but all I see is a 5 star positionless bust who can’t control his emotions, can’t tackle, takes terrible angles, and would rather celebrate big hits after a 15 yard gain.
He makes big “ooooo” hits on easy plays then tackles like my grandmother (who is dead) when it counts

Last edited:
I'm fine with what he did. He probably went Waterboy and pictured TVD on that horse collar tackle. EVERYONE on defense deserves a silver star, Purple Heart, and Medal of Honor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t wanna hear **** about no James..

Beside that horrible play.. jit was killing folks and was on almost every play..

Yall gotta stop focusing on one play while whipping out all the good this kid does.

Defense did everything they could to help this team win.. and James was a big part in that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back