James Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbasses on this board hyping him up his entire career saying he’s going to get drafted but all I see is a 5 star positionless bust who can’t control his emotions, can’t tackle, takes terrible angles, and would rather celebrate big hits after a 15 yard gain.

Before more people on here continue to bash me in this thread….this game was obviously on Van Dyke, Mario, and Dawson. I am Mario and Van Dyke’s biggest hater but some people here are sick and tired of the same **** from #20 for the last 3 years.
Typical south Florida overhyped low iq football player!

Advertisement
You guys are ****ting on the wrong guys.

20 has been very good this year and made a ton of plays for us.

Save the negativity for those truly deserving- Dawson and TVD.
It’s not even Dawson
What ******* play can he run w no QB

It’s 💯 tvd killing this team

💯 💯 💯 💯

If he hates losing maybe he shouldn’t do **** that could cost his team the game. I’m not talking about tonight I’m talking about past games.
Lol he has never cost this team a game. The unnecessary roughness call on him was BS because the QB was still 3 yards inbounds when he threw him out! BS call!! And you’re running your mouth saying he cost us games 🤦🏾‍♂️

It’s not even Dawson

💯 💯 💯 💯
No state ran plenty of plays with no QB lol
They schemed guys open for short routes that turned into long ones. We have the playmakers who can do that but we don’t use them. Yet their No star true freshman doing it! Doing less with more!

Advertisement
It’s not even Dawson

💯 💯 💯 💯
Then bench his ***. I refuse to believe that there is zero creativity that can be done with Williams and Brown. 6 points is unacceptable with this talent.

Lol he has never cost this team a game. The unnecessary roughness call on him was BS because the QB was still 3 yards inbounds when he threw him out! BS call!! And you’re running your mouth saying he cost us games 🤦🏾‍♂️
Learn to read fool.

U must be talkin bout me & Im a Big James Williams fan! Kid has played great all year. Yeah he made 2 big mistakes tonight with the horse collar & the TD he gave up by not wrapping up but he’s played pretty good the rest of the year! What about the Kinchens INT? Who do u think forced it by pressuring the QB?
Cool

JWill is still stud, but it’s hard to keep it together/composure when your offense is just trash!! I’m sorry, but J-Will is a passionate guy and too see that crap… smh!

Advertisement
That’s Mario not having the balls to pull the plug
I just don’t put it on shannon
He’s hamstrung
I don’t doubt it. I think it’s Mario though I don’t know who the decider is on the QB but it falls on Mario still for not making the change at a minimum.

Advertisement
Dumbasses on this board hyping him up his entire career saying he’s going to get drafted but all I see is a 5 star positionless bust who can’t control his emotions, can’t tackle, takes terrible angles, and would rather celebrate big hits after a 15 yard gain.

Before more people on here continue to bash me in this thread….this game was obviously on Van Dyke, Mario, and Dawson. I am Mario and Van Dyke’s biggest hater but some people here are sick and tired of the same **** from #20 for the last 3 years.
Nahhh

Not a night to crap on him or anyone on defense.

It’s not even Dawson

💯 💯 💯 💯
A f#CK*6G QB sneak! What in the he11 is wrong with people who can't see this? Line up in shotgun, then run under center and push for one single yard. If you don't get a yard, then you don't deserve to get any and you can leave the field having left nothing out there. You run the ball out of shotgun on short yardage, you BEGIN at a disadvantage. Its not 4th and 1, its 4th and 5 with penetration coming from everywhere.

Nahhh

Not a night to crap on him or anyone on defense.
Again….this is not about tonight this is 3 years of this. Obviously tonight was not on the defense but there was **** tonight we all saw out of #20 that people are sick and tired of seeing.

Advertisement
Again….this is not about tonight this is 3 years of this. Obviously tonight was not on the defense but there was **** tonight we all saw out of #20 that people are sick and tired of seeing.
He missed one tackle that I saw, played really good defense. Got one personal foul when the game was over.

He killed the QB twice and his future off springs with crazy hard hits that prevented a first down on a 3rd down scramble and another on a 3rd down pass that led to the interception by Kam.

He was playing with a torn Labrum last year and this year, IMO, he’s been pretty **** good.

He missed one tackle that I saw, played really good defense. Got one personal foul when the game was over.

He killed the QB twice and his future off springs with crazy hard hits that prevented a first down on a 3rd down scramble and another on a 3rd down pass that led to the interception by Kam.

He was playing with a torn Labrum last year and this year, IMO, he’s been pretty **** good.
What future? Last time I checked you need to be able to tackle and not be a ******* idiot to play in the NFL.

What future? Last time I checked you need to be able to tackle and not be a ******* idiot to play in the NFL.
Future as in killing the sperm (future offsprings of the QB) with the hits he laid on him.

I saw about 50 posts in the game day thread of CIS members just waiting for JW to make a bonehead play. OP is a drunk but he’s not far off on the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back