James Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like an entirely different player. Last year he didn't want to hit. This year he's a savage
Not true - last year he loved to hit... after the play was over. Thankfully he seems to have matured greatly in this regard and looked especially good tonight.

Advertisement
Last year he was playing with a bad shoulder what part of that don’t y’all comprehend?? Still had roughly the same amount of tackles as Kam Kinchens last season and more solo tackles. A warrior that got hated on by a bunch of clowns projecting their hatred for Mario on him.
I hated on him, but not for a lack of plays but rather for all of his extra curricular activities after the play was over that were called for penalties several times and could have been called many more times. As I mentioned in another post, that hasnt been the case this year. Maybe last year he was just frustrated and handled it poorly, but good to see that it does not seem to be an issue so far this year.

Last year he was playing with a bad shoulder what part of that don’t y’all comprehend?? Still had roughly the same amount of tackles as Kam Kinchens last season and more solo tackles. A warrior that got hated on by a bunch of clowns projecting their hatred for Mario on him.
Naw..I hate his behavior on the field. The refs certainly have taken notice. Constantly on the cusp of an unsportsmanlike penalty, performance notwithstanding.

Advertisement
Back