James Williams

Advertisement
Every single one of those players should have been Canes, uga shouldn't have a tradition with american heritage lol

Advertisement
Dammnnn!!! That’s gonna be beast!! 6’5 218 Saftey?!?! And he reportedly ran a 4.6?? Banda or whoever needs to be in his ear everyday.
Man he reminds me of Matthew Thomas from Booker T. Washington this kid is gonna be a great linebacker at the U.

Man he reminds me of Matthew Thomas from Booker T. Washington this kid is gonna be a great linebacker at the U.

He's pretty adamant about being a safety. He looks rangy as **** and comfortable in space.

While he surely can play LB too, I say we don't worry about trying to put him in a box and just get him on board. He's a true defensive chess piece

Advertisement
He's pretty adamant about being a safety. He looks rangy as **** and comfortable in space.

While he surely can play LB too, I say we don't worry about trying to put him in a box and just get him on board. He's a true defensive chess piece
Let's not box him in; but he'd make a crazy Striker! The kid looks like he can play the 3 levels and not by Avicii!

Advertisement
Who's # 2 in Florida if harris is 1 and williams is 3?
31OWkeRSO4L.jpg

There’s gonna be 25 threads on James Williams and donnel Harris from now until signing day
There’s gonna be 25 threads on James Williams and donnel Harris from now until signing day
YUP. 2 top 10 kids. Who's not coming after them?I really like our chances with both. They both truly want to be Canes, like Chaney.

He's the Queen on a chess board

Advertisement
He's not a real Heritage Kid. Hes an Opa Locka kid. Im connected sort of with this 1..he will be recruited by everyone but wont be an easy flip from us
Great news.... Love this kid but Im sure he will get huge offers to go to UGA. Hope u right your one of the few I trust on here

Advertisement
Back