James Williams

Ver

Senior
Every single one of those players should have been Canes, uga shouldn't have a tradition with american heritage lol

can4life

Junior
Dammnnn!!! That’s gonna be beast!! 6’5 218 Saftey?!?! And he reportedly ran a 4.6?? Banda or whoever needs to be in his ear everyday.
Man he reminds me of Matthew Thomas from Booker T. Washington this kid is gonna be a great linebacker at the U.

gcane44

Junior
Man he reminds me of Matthew Thomas from Booker T. Washington this kid is gonna be a great linebacker at the U.
He's pretty adamant about being a safety. He looks rangy as hell and comfortable in space.

While he surely can play LB too, I say we don't worry about trying to put him in a box and just get him on board. He's a true defensive chess piece

786 Cane

Redshirt Freshman
He's pretty adamant about being a safety. He looks rangy as hell and comfortable in space.

While he surely can play LB too, I say we don't worry about trying to put him in a box and just get him on board. He's a true defensive chess piece
Let's not box him in; but he'd make a crazy Striker! The kid looks like he can play the 3 levels and not by Avicii!

dukebeeasy305

Sophomore

He's the Queen on a chess board

Dwinstitles

All-American
He's not a real Heritage Kid. Hes an Opa Locka kid. Im connected sort of with this 1..he will be recruited by everyone but wont be an easy flip from us
Great news.... Love this kid but Im sure he will get huge offers to go to UGA. Hope u right your one of the few I trust on here

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
Only question I have is did he ever have UM recruit/Commit on this twitter page?