James WIlliams

I've never been more ticked off by a comment, than this one. Then I just realized you cant even write properly. Dont have anything against you personally, will still like your post if they have a point. Just dont joke about Legends especially ones that are no longer with us.
Agreed. That’s why I can’t stand any of these kids even mention his name when they get an offer. Don’t use that name unless ur coming here or are already here. God amongst men that guy was

Advertisement
I've never been more ticked off by a comment, than this one. Then I just realized you cant even write properly. Dont have anything against you personally, will still like your post if they have a point. Just dont joke about Legends especially ones that are no longer with us.
You knew he was joking and still got “ticked off” ?

Some of yal get too invested in this sht lol

You knew he was joking and still got “ticked off” ?

Some of yal get too invested in this sht lol

Some of yall play with people's names too much. I put my name on everything. But I bet if someone said that someone dead in your family can be replaced easily ( because that's there floor) you'll laugh. Sean Taylor is what Athletes aim to be, he wasn't partying or being involved in domestic violence. I've been held at gun point and pistol whipped in a home invasion and I'm sure Sean Taylor kept it too real and scared the "Goons" with guns. Sean Taylor and almost every Hurricane is family, but no one can replace a lost family member. ****'s no joke if you laughed your flaw

Some of yall play with people's names too much. I put my name on everything. But I bet if someone said that someone dead in your family can be replaced easily ( because that's there floor) you'll laugh. Sean Taylor is what Athletes aim to be, he wasn't partying or being involved in domestic violence. I've been held at gun point and pistol whipped in a home invasion and I'm sure Sean Taylor kept it too real and scared the "Goons" with guns. Sean Taylor and almost every Hurricane is family, but no one can replace a lost family member. ****'s no joke if you laughed your flaw
No one said anything about Sean Taylor being easily replaced or even mentioned the circumstances around his death .

Dude this is my last reply to you. The guy said Sean Taylor is his Floor. Meaning no matter what, he'll achieve Sean Taylor status or accomplishments. I hope James Williams ends up being a great one. When you "mention" Sean Taylor every aspect of his life should come into account. If westside was trying to get a laugh why couldn't he at least put more effort. I've never heard Abraham Lincoln used in a joke but I'm sure you probably have. Your position is better off kept to yourself and not posted. I told westside its nothing personal. @jjacks93 I'm not the only one that feels this way, you should try only typing what you would say in front of the person your typing about

Advertisement
Dude this is my last reply to you. The guy said Sean Taylor is his Floor. Meaning no matter what, he'll achieve Sean Taylor status or accomplishments. I hope James Williams ends up being a great one. When you "mention" Sean Taylor every aspect of his life should come into account. If westside was trying to get a laugh why couldn't he at least put more effort. I've never heard Abraham Lincoln used in a joke but I'm sure you probably have. Your position is better off kept to yourself and not posted. I told westside its nothing personal. @jjacks93 I'm not the only one that feels this way, you should try only typing what you would say in front of the person your typing about
Again , too invested

Advertisement

Holy **** man. You are in too deep. Take a step back and stop reading so much into things. I think you are the only one that had that comment/joke go straight over your head. You went off the deep end. Relax, man.

Advertisement
Back