James Williams will be a cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two big prime time games.

Storm Troopers = Fire
Dark Green Tops = Fire

If recruits are watching, and they care about unis, they're thinking they want to play for that team. ****, ESPN was talking up our all-white
shoulder blades always coming out.. its just sad to see..looks awful.. need new unis
Yeah, that's an Adidas thing. It happens with most other Adidas uniforms, in HS and college.

Btw, Adidas is pretty much just good for throwback unis looking around the country. Don't believe me, just remember what they did with Miami's original uniforms. The only other halfway decent uniforms I think Adidas has done are Georgia Tech and Washington.

Advertisement
Yeah, that's an Adidas thing. It happens with most other Adidas uniforms, in HS and college.

Btw, Adidas is pretty much just good for throwback unis looking around the country. Don't believe me, just remember what they did with Miami's original uniforms. The only other halfway decent uniforms I think Adidas has done are Georgia Tech and Washington.
I thought UW and UMs last Nike uniforms were lit....I understand the hate for the helmets but other then that they were str8 fire IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back