James Williams will be a cane

Diggs was a fifth round pick with 1st round talent. Stop with the put on for your city stuff. These kids are not dumb.
You're reaching to make a point... You're taking it too far. All he's saying is he rather play for his city, in front of family instead of playing anywhere else. No one said if he made the right decision or not.

Advertisement
Diggs was a fifth round pick with 1st round talent. Stop with the put on for your city stuff. These kids are not dumb.
And I'm also not saying Williams SHOULD play here.... But AT THIS MOMENT, to believe he wants to be here is str8 b.s.. unless he personally told you he does. Now anything can change once the season start and we all know how weird recruiting can get but C'mon dawg! He's definitely putting on for social media.

Lmfao what a recruitment that was
His recruitment wasn’t even that wild. Uga and Miami was the top 2 after he decommitted from uf until the end. Bags an obvious factor late but he didn’t really troll Miami so it is what it is. Can’t get them all

jobe on the other hand was an absolute wild recruitment filled with trolling

Advertisement
UGA running out of room to put their Florida DBs. Tyson Campbell might move to safety, and Tyreque Stevenson is suppose to be moved to their “star” position. They’ve also got Kelee Ringo coming in this year.

James Williams story last night

1590669418445.png

Advertisement
His recruitment wasn’t even that wild. Uga and Miami was the top 2 after he decommitted from uf until the end. Bags an obvious factor late but he didn’t really troll Miami so it is what it is. Can’t get them all

jobe on the other hand was an absolute wild recruitment filled with trolling
Not so much trolling but remember the night we got the cb with haselwood. Crazy night on the board. We thought we were in. And then his mom on campus with Dallas saying we need your son. Just lots of little stories here and there. Nothing like jobe of course

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey hurricanehauk, i reread the op and he did sneak in "his" just b4 highest lb drafted so i will take my crow and wash (virus free) corona!

James Williams story last night

View attachment 117796
Props to Diggs

Still made it with bad coaching so don't give me the coaches up ****. Ballers ball wherever.......the whole coach me up **** man miss me with that. Sean Taylor was going to be Sean Taylor anywhere. Dalvin Cook would be Cool anywhere.

I have some prime real estate in Antarctica for sale if anybody's interested...
I'd buy that **** in a heart beat and get the **** out of Florida if it's for the right price, and my kids were grown, and my wife left me, and I won the lottery, and it came with a full functional cabin stocked with beer and food. I hate fvckin Florida!
I suppose the stars won't align

Advertisement
Back