James Williams will be a cane

Advertisement
Uncle wast posting mid season "peace out were going to asu".
I would be mad af to bruh.....shows alot that uncle could go through that bs and still have love for UM and that orange and green logo. It's like a groupie meeting an idol and waking TF knowing that their persona and the real them are two different things. Unc is allowed to be upset because at the end of the day his nephew is blood and he loves the kid.
I used to blame the kids but we are beyond that at this point now I get it even though it upsets the fuq out of me. Ten years ago it was either Miami needs to get going or get left behind and we got left behind.

Not going at U CFL just replying in general and putting myself in Dee's shoes.

I think the nephew made his own decisions and the Uncle was supportive of his kin in whatever he decided.

When you’re on here letting people know the kid is bigger better dealing us for Arizona State imo that’s not supporting. That’s giving Manny and to a lesser extent our program the middle finger

And for the record I have ZERO problems with that. It didn’t work out and he chose to leave as every player and his family should always have to the right to do without penalty or restrictions once in his career.

But if it’s a year later and you're on here crapping on the program I’m going to question the legitimacy of your opinions.

Last edited:
It can't help to turn the tide of negativity away from the program when our own great alumni are so doomsday publicly. Certain voices have more sway than others, and when those voices are telling everyone we're doomed, then it can be even tougher to dig out of the hole. It might be a hole that Manure dug in the first place, or it might be a hole he's incapable of digging out of. But he did make some significant changes, and maybe we can ride those changes to some positive momentum, which is what we need more than anything.

We won't be winning a NC this year or next year no matter what. But we can win 10 or 11, and we saw 2 years ago what happens when this program gains any sort of traction. Take some positive steps and build on them. I don't think a HC has to be a genius to win here. We've had several guys who have proven that already.

I understand having bad feelings about Manure and company. I have the same feelings and reservations. But constantly pounding that drum publicly before the season even starts can't be helpful, especially coming from our great alums.
This is why you really have to give Manny a pass for last season. Could you imagine if we had social media and the Internet during the first season of JJ. Now let’s not all come at me at once saying that I’m comparing Diaz to JJ. But the fact of the matter is everyone on here has been wrong about one thing or the other during the past 20 years. And no one knows if manny is going to get fired halfway through the season or whether he’s going to become the next coach to win a national championship here. But the facts are still the same. We just came off our worst season ever in a while. We have former a former player and a person who was close to the program and friends with former alumni who constantly come on here and say that the program is basically doomed, that our coach is going to drive our program into a worse sht hole than it has ever been, our administration doesn’t care, that we will never catch the SEC teams. Well thanks a lot for the sunshine happy faces!
I know it’s emotional. I know that some people have more invested in this program. Former players and people that have donated a lot of money.
People that actually have a businesses or social media income tied into UM football. And all those people are coming on here and negativity after negativity. And I was even one of them bashing joking sarcastic during every post. But despite all of that our program is still here! we’re still in contention for some of the top kids we have one of the best offense of coaches come on staff. We have a potential first rounders we have buzz about being one of the best defenses. The problem with UM is always the comparison to the elite and greatness that has never been achieved by any team in the past 20 years. It’s a ridiculous standard to compare to. It’s a phenomenal coaching tree that is still growing.
Some dudes bashing the team constantly still hasn’t killed it.

This is why you really have to give Manny a pass for last season. Could you imagine if we had social media and the Internet during the first season of JJ. Now let’s not all come at me at once saying that I’m comparing Diaz to JJ. But the fact of the matter is everyone on here has been wrong about one thing or the other during the past 20 years. And no one knows if manny is going to get fired halfway through the season or whether he’s going to become the next coach to win a national championship here. But the facts are still the same. We just came off our worst season ever in a while. We have former a former player and a person who was close to the program and friends with former alumni who constantly come on here and say that the program is basically doomed, that our coach is going to drive our program into a worse sht hole than it has ever been, our administration doesn’t care, that we will never catch the SEC teams. Well thanks a lot for the sunshine happy faces!
I know it’s emotional. I know that some people have more invested in this program. Former players and people that have donated a lot of money.
People that actually have a businesses or social media income tied into UM football. And all those people are coming on here and negativity after negativity. And I was even one of them bashing joking sarcastic during every post. But despite all of that our program is still here! we’re still in contention for some of the top kids we have one of the best offense of coaches come on staff. We have a potential first rounders we have buzz about being one of the best defenses. The problem with UM is always the comparison to the elite and greatness that has never been achieved by any team in the past 20 years. It’s a ridiculous standard to compare to. It’s a phenomenal coaching tree that is still growing.

I can't give him a pass.

Some of worst football I have ever seen in almost four decades of rooting for the U occurred last season, and I was there for 58-0 Clemson and our last night in the OB.

But I do feel he deserves a chance at redemption based on the changes he made, the way they finished very well in recruiting and how he managed the portal.

This season is make or break for him imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It can't help to turn the tide of negativity away from the program when our own great alumni are so doomsday publicly. Certain voices have more sway than others, and when those voices are telling everyone we're doomed, then it can be even tougher to dig out of the hole. It might be a hole that Manure dug in the first place, or it might be a hole he's incapable of digging out of. But he did make some significant changes, and maybe we can ride those changes to some positive momentum, which is what we need more than anything.

We won't be winning a NC this year or next year no matter what. But we can win 10 or 11, and we saw 2 years ago what happens when this program gains any sort of traction. Take some positive steps and build on them. I don't think a HC has to be a genius to win here. We've had several guys who have proven that already.

I understand having bad feelings about Manure and company. I have the same feelings and reservations. But constantly pounding that drum publicly before the season even starts can't be helpful, especially coming from our great alums.
Yup that's why I have tuned his *** out! Negative begates negative. He has a personal issue it is beyond obvious.

Very true on JJ after year 1 if there was social media. Booch wouldn't have survived after his first few seasons. That's a guarantee.

It's a tough racket now, and it's much tougher when the legion of doom gets you in their crosshairs. I'm not trying to be a hypocrite because I would have fired Manure after the FIU game. But we didn't fire him. So, I'm going to dust myself off and be a fan again. If we tank again, I'll be right there screaming for Manure's head.

I'm just not wired in a way that lets me have no hope. If I thought it was truly a hopeless situation and there was no joy left in this for me, I'd probably find something else to do with my free time.

Locally yes... That's the fan bases argument for why they don't actually support the team and come to the games. We are picked up regionally by ESPN two or fsn or sunshine... That has zero to do with the brand on a national scale. It's actually simply an indictment of our fan base. I've had this conversation several times with Vilma. Makes us all crack up. See how often we are on ABC as a national game period let alone how people watch if u wanna see the truth to that statement. We are literally the noon or 2 pm game on a weekly basis. You do understand the time of kickoff has more to do with your brand than viewers right?we get lucky enough that well get some 2 pm games or 3:30 local because of how unbearable the sun can be. We are literally a regional brand now. But it don't help for me to keep pointing this **** out. We just need it to change to get where we all want again.

I meant national. Last year’s UF/UM game set all sorts of highs for ESPN for an opening game in years.

Advertisement
You don't know the things I continue to do for this university. You see a board that people are anonymous on. You don't know my feeds,my phone calls,my support or anything else. Regardless of the fact these staphs from board down INTENTIONALLY sabotage the program we still always do our part. However sugarcoating **** and lying to people ain't my thing. I have no filters and never did. People take it as they choose. But if you settle for all of this than bigger picture is you and all the people like you are part of the problem not the solution. I don't bash anything. I speak truth simple and plain.

Are you saying the past staffs were intentionally sabotaging the program or the BoT/Admin was intentionally sabotaging the program?

I have seen the latter with my own two eyes, but I just can't imagine the former happening. Sure, we've had some straight up negligently stupid staph members in the last 20 years, but I never believed they were trying to ruin UM football on purpose. You'd obviously know better than me on this point, and I'm honestly just asking for clarification. Also, glad to see you are back up and running, man.

Bama often is behind us at this point. I’ve noticed that before... and then they close.

How many more commits do we have than them right now? What’s their average commit’s ranking vs ours?

Edit: Here’s the answers. They’ve caught up a lot in the last 2 weeks;

View attachment 120546
Baga have been experts at the close for a decade.

You really think this brand is a LOT STRONGER THAN IT IS. An independent Miami would be on telemundo basically. There is very little national interest in us for quite awhile. That's the biggest factor. You can't successfully market something no one wants. You keep bringing us up because you see us as a fan rather than anyone outside of that base.
We should be negotiating the rights to Spanish-language broadcast on Telemundo or Univision. It's not ND with NBC, but it'd be interesting. Of course, I don't know what exclusionary clauses the ACC Network deal has in it. We may be barred from such enterprises.

Advertisement
All of this. Well stated and true. The brand is for real like duke basketball but we are hated instead of loved.
We used to be hated. Now for the people that hated us because we would dominate everyone & puts in their Kool aid, now they just laugh at us & say remember when... But ok compare us with a dominant brand if you want.

Bama often is behind us at this point. I’ve noticed that before... and then they close.

How many more commits do we have than them right now? What’s their average commit’s ranking vs ours?

Edit: Here’s the answers. They’ve caught up a lot in the last 2 weeks;

View attachment 120546
Careful now. Don't show them that one. Look at the numbers on the schools shown directly ahead or bama behind. We've got 16 commits and none of them 3 stars yet it's impressive... All that likely means is were not getting many kids the powers ACTUALLY WANT.

He is the guy who advises a kid who ended up:

Quit the team mid-season
Lost out on playing 7 games
Burned a year of eligibility
Missed out on playing for Lashlee
Couldn't find a home during the early signing period
Couldn't find a team on NSD when nearly all remaining rides were used up
Would have missed spring ball had their been one
Signed with Illinois in Mid April

There is obviously a personal dislike there, so I wonder if there may be some bias in his opinions.
I understand you simply want a reaction so I'll give you one. I'm the furthest thing from anyone's advisor. I have a life & career of my own thanks. Not that you'll pay attention to the response because again you just want attention, but I'll repeat what I've said before. When he told me he wanted to leave I advised him against it. Told him there's no guarantees anywhere & at the very least can't leave mid season. His response was if I stay here I'm gonna catch a felony for murdering stumble****( SAME STUMBLE**** WHO LEFT HERE FOR PEDO STATE & HIS FIRST SECOND OUT THE DOOR HE OFFERS B, LOL) So he did what he did. His choice,regardless unlike you apparently I'm not gonna tell a kid his worth & his piece of mind is irrelevant. Far as Illinois goes I'm not crazy about it but the program itself is essentially the same as here right now but with a NFL staff with proven skills. Rationale doesn't work with people like you I know. Lol oh and the dislike thing only one I still got any issue with at all ain't even an on field coach. But you don't care nothing about this university beyond being a simple fan so you won't care anyhow what that issue means. The rest of them I speak with on a regular and still do my part for this university as an alumni etc. My nephew got nothing to do with that. Not everyone operates SOLELY off of emotion. If I did I wouldn't still bother coming on here ever. Especially with the **** I got going on now.

Advertisement

WERE GONNA WIN IT ALL! WERE A DOMINANT FOOTBALL TEAM AND WERE GONNA SHOW THAT THIS YEAR YO ALL THE DOUBTERS... better? Chose you're a lawyer. I thought lawyers see reality through bull****. And it's certainly nowhere near doomsday as it can be an easy fix. Just requires a commitment. I get it people on here can't grasp that as the biggest commitment most make is 300$ and a clothes hangar for one night without a condom. I won't mention it again. I just don't wanna hear anymore of these *****ass people moan when they see all that glitters ain't gold...

We used to be hated. Now for the people that hated us because we would dominate everyone & puts in their Kool aid, now they just laugh at us & say remember when... But ok compare us with a dominant brand if you want.
We were hated by all other COLLEGE fan bases because we kicked their asses and dominated... Alabama has taken that spot in college football, as much as I can't stand them, they just won't go away and are in the National Title conversation every year, just like the Hurricanes in the 80's,90's and early 2000's.

Our brand really took off when our players started DOMINATING the NFL and representing the U. That is when the "U" really became "popular". Dominating college football made Miami either loved or hated. Dominating the NFL made The U popular and the #1 college brand for years. Most of the guys that dominated in the NFL are now retired or close to retirement. We have not replenished that pipeline and our brand has lost a lot of the shine and will continue to fade unless we start winning again and producing pro bowlers every year. The reason the U is still relevant over the past 15 years is only because of the success of our players in the NFL during that span the 30 for 30s on ESPN. This is starting to go away and unless we start winning again soon we will be just like any other mid-tier program with a great history.

I would be mad af to bruh.....shows alot that uncle could go through that bs and still have love for UM and that orange and green logo. It's like a groupie meeting an idol and waking TF knowing that their persona and the real them are two different things. Unc is allowed to be upset because at the end of the day his nephew is blood and he loves the kid.
I used to blame the kids but we are beyond that at this point now I get it even though it upsets the fuq out of me. Ten years ago it was either Miami needs to get going or get left behind and we got left behind.

Not going at U CFL just replying in general and putting myself in Dee's shoes.
People unable to separate one from the other. Common sense and comprehending what's actually going on don't work well when the vast majority are simply groupies who can't break down what they see and why it's happening. It's Koo. No pressure

We were hated by all other COLLEGE fan bases because we kicked their asses and dominated... Alabama has taken that spot in college football, as much as I can't stand them, they just won't go away and are in the National Title conversation every year, just like the Hurricanes in the 80's,90's and early 2000's.

Our brand really took off when our players started DOMINATING the NFL and representing the U. That is when the "U" really became "popular". Dominating college football made Miami either loved or hated. Dominating the NFL made The U popular and the #1 college brand for years. Most of the guys that dominated in the NFL are now retired or close to retirement. We have not replenished that pipeline and our brand has lost a lot of the shine and will continue to fade unless we start winning again and producing pro bowlers every year. The reason the U is still relevant over the past 15 years is only because of the success of our players in the NFL during that span the 30 for 30s on ESPN. This is starting to go away and unless we start winning again soon we will be just like any other mid-tier program with a great history.
Don't get why EVERYONE can't figure that out... Common sense.

Advertisement
Back