James Williams will be a cane

Good for Avantae I guess? I’m not sure what that has to do with anything? This is like the random 4* Rumph will land that people use to show he doesn’t suck on the trail.

And Mark Richt was a shell of what he was in his prime while at Miami.

Because Miami pulled an elite kid that looked all but signed, sealed, and delivered to UF, and UF had won 10 games, AND beat Miami head to head, AND his cousin had just left Miami and crapped on the team on his way out. Despite all that, the defensive staff landed him. So the staff can recruit. They just cant beat the programs that pay recruits obscene amounts of money. If you want to be upset that Miami doesn't get as dirty as the others and won't land 5 stars until we cheat, that is a valid complaint. But it ignores the reality that the NCAA probably has a special section dedicated to watching Miami so that the NCAA can hammer Miami at the 1st hint of an infraction after getting humiliated in the Shapiro fiasco.

I'm not worried that Miami cant woo 5 stars. I'm more concerned about Miami's ability to evaluate 3 and 4 stars. So far I like how Diaz has evaluated defense. Miami's problem has been on the other side of the ball.

Advertisement
Probably so @TimeB0mb , probably so. We need to get on a roll here and become consistent Top 15 every year. I like that Lashlee brought in some other OC candidates in the event, or should I say; when he leaves. Hopefully Likens or Justice so we can build continuity so the kids see it. Throw an exciting brand of football on the field and hopefully it sways kids. Do we think Clemson has the deep pockets to content with the Bama’s, LSU’s, and Georgia’s of the $EC?

Justice will be OC if Lashlee leaves in 2-3 years

Because Miami pulled an elite kid that looked all but signed, sealed, and delivered to UF, and UF had won 10 games, AND beat Miami head to head, AND his cousin had just left Miami and crapped on the team on his way out. Despite all that, the defensive staff landed him. So the staff can recruit. They just cant beat the programs that pay recruits obscene amounts of money. If you want to be upset that Miami doesn't get as dirty as the others and won't land 5 stars until we cheat, that is a valid complaint. But it ignores the reality that the NCAA probably has a special section dedicated to watching Miami so that the NCAA can hammer Miami at the 1st hint of an infraction after getting humiliated in the Shapiro fiasco.

I'm not worried that Miami cant woo 5 stars. I'm more concerned about Miami's ability to evaluate 3 and 4 stars. So far I like how Diaz has evaluated defense. Miami's problem has been on the other side of the ball.

You would think Manny with his dad's connections could start to pony up the $$

Agreed. If Lashlee, Likens, and Justice all recruit at a high level then that should bring up the areas we’re deficient in (QB and OL). We get that, along with an exciting brand of offense the kids will want to stay home. As you stated, get great evaluations on the 3* and 4* players and build from there. Landing a 5* will become much easier with double digit wins.

Advertisement
If he announces today why do some of ya'll seem surprised? Since last summer UGA has been the favorite. I'm sure we'll continue to recruit him but lockup Chase Smith. Win that recruitment and I'm good.
Bingo! Chase Smith will overplay ranking. What would it take to get him in the boat over the summer?

Advertisement
I don't think anyone is surprised. That last "top 2" smacks of Kirby Smart.... Brinson didn't sit well last weekend.
Nah, some are definitely surprised. I don't even understand ya'll that are offended. Not saying u but y'all was just praising the fact that we was named in the top 2 the other day.

Starting?

We get new "insiders" every year who have the answers to everything.

The kid who started this thread is obviously one of them.

There will be more.

What time is he supposed to announce? I'm starting to think this is B.S.

Advertisement
Relax yall.. even if he committed to GA he still coming to the U signing day
Manny is gonna hold a spot at safety with talent we have down here for a dude that commits to uga?? If Kinchens commits and a dude like Marshall or Collier want in we’re gonna tell dudes like that to hold off cause we’re waiting to see if Jw flips on nsd?? Especially if we have a good season dudes are gonna want to commit.

Advertisement
Manny is gonna hold a spot at safety with talent we have down here for a dude that commits to uga?? If Kinchens commits and a dude like Marshall or Collier want in we’re gonna tell dudes like that to hold off cause we’re waiting to see if Jw flips on nsd?? Especially if we have a good season dudes are gonna want to commit.

Williams can play anywhere on the field

Williams can play anywhere on the field
But if he commits to uga as a safety now it’s because that’s where he wants to play. I’ve never heard anyone on here say he wants to be some 2 way or hybrid player. He posted his last edit with number 20 on one pick and visor on the other one. We’re gonna flip him with 2 or maybe 3 safeties commited while uga has him Locked up at the position he wants?

Advertisement
Back