JAMES WILLIAMS THE ENFORCER APPRECIATION THREAD!!

Lol how is James approaching Hall's territory?! He's ranked #2 safety out of 318 players for freshman/sophomores when it comes to coverage....
and yes I agree that James needs to work on tackling but its way too early to write him off, he's only a true sophomore!!
He probably ranks dead last in tackling. His inability to tackle and his boneheaded penalties almost every game. He's a terrible safety.

Advertisement
He probably ranks dead last in tackling. His inability to tackle and his boneheaded penalties almost every game. He's a terrible safety.

Lol at “he probably” :jordan: JW has 3 less total tackles than Kam with more solo tackles… You clowns know nothing about football or what a good safety looks like.

hE dOeSnT kNoW hOw To tAcKlE 🤡🤡🤡

49 total tackles (33 solo tackles), 1 int, 5 PD, 1 FF, 1 FR

Advertisement
How many missed tackles? Don't worry I'll wait....

So he’s suppose to have 100 tackles right now instead of 50 ?? He’s a terrible player bc he can’t make every play for a team that needs him to make all the plays??.. yall slow.

Last edited:
I’m sure she had better ball skills but the tackling doubt it
You weren't there when my younger brother ran away from the physician who was trying to give him a shot when we were younger. Suffice to say he come up short of making a quick exit of the room

This a very funny thread. It should read James Williams the Enforcer AFTER THE WHISTLE HAS BLOWN. What a waste of talent he is. The kid can't tackle and he is a bonehead player for making stupid penalties.

It's pretty simple, if he can clean up his tackling he can be a good player and a great piece of this defense. Like he's in the position to make the play a lot, so clearly there's a lot to work with. But the fact is if he is just going to keep missing tackles, he is a liability. That's just how it is. If you are a safety, one that isn't particularly doing anything special defending the pass, you simply can't be missing tackles even half as often as he does. And really the most annoying thing is it's not even because he's trying to tackle and wrap. It's that he literally almost never actually tries to wrap up that is the most infuriating part.

Advertisement
I think we put more pressure on him cause he’s a 5*. He hasn’t been good but I think you see flashes here and there that make you believe he can be good/great. A lot because of his size and versatility. The problem with that is he may need to decide if safety is not for him. The experiment can only last so long. With no reason I’m hoping he sticks at safety and becomes great there. If he could tackle fundamentally we would be talking about how great he is. That seems like a mindset thing.

Advertisement
Throughout the ups and downs.. still showed that he is one of the best safeties in the country as an underclassmen.

983D0703-091E-4C1D-AF49-AC25DFA5D6A6.jpeg

What is he enforcing? Missed tackles, stupid penalties or blown coverage?

Enforcing the right attitude and mentality that’s the complete opposite of the whiny “omg he hit that player out of bounds” CIS ******* on this site.

Advertisement
Just finished surgery for a torn labrum. Could explain some of his tackling issues this year if he shoulder was destroyed. Hopefully he recovers well and is ready for spring

Advertisement
Back