JAMES WILLIAMS THE ENFORCER APPRECIATION THREAD!!

Advertisement
Lol James Williams stats are better this year though??

You and the rest of the pocket protector committee “think” the measure of a good college football player is making every play regardless if you ARE ALREADY MAKING MAJORITY OF THE FKN PLAYS TO BEGIN WITH!!

Put SOME FCKN RESPECT ON JWS NAME 🗣
The dude refuses to get physical. He thinks he can tackle simply by running into people with his shoulders. It's like he's playing with handcuffs on or something. He's also lost half the time in coverage and commits at least 1 boneheaded personal foul penalty every game.

Jeez y'all are so hard on James Williams. He's a first year full time starter for a team where the offense can't even stay on the field. Did James make some mistakes? Of course he did, but safety is a tough position especially if youre on the on field most of the game thanks to Gattis. He will get better & smarter. He's only a true sophomore and spent his freshman year under Manny who didnt know how to teach to tackle! Give him a break and time, he will improve for the next 2 years.

View attachment 215952

Numbers don’t lie 🗣🗣 Kam kinchens and James Williams make over 50% of the plays on this defense.. both are TRUE SOPHOMORES!! if it was up to CIS both of them would’ve been kicked off the team the first half of the season. I know what a top safety looks like especially as underclassmen that are being dependent on to make all of the **** plays on this team!! GTFOH BIRD BRAINS 🗣🗣

reposting this image shared by @ScharfCane

20EF1AB9-1649-49D8-81BE-7A28DEF0E3FB.png

Out of 318 total freshman and sophomore safeties who have played this season… Kam Kinchens and James Williams are 1 and 2 on the list :rickflair2:

Lmaooo CASE CLOSED CLOWNS 🗣🗣 :roll-canes2:

Lol James Williams stats are better this year though??

You and the rest of the pocket protector committee “think” the measure of a good college football player is making every play regardless if you ARE ALREADY MAKING MAJORITY OF THE FKN PLAYS TO BEGIN WITH!!

Put SOME FCKN RESPECT ON JWS NAME 🗣
JW0 left him covering that 5th year senior who's 1st catch this year was a TD

Advertisement
OP making a strong push for Troll of the Year in the annual CIS poRster Awards.

This topic is really crowded this year and OP showing his skill by porsting late in the year, so he's fresh in the judge's minds.

Well played @KrazyCane

Cor
Jeez y'all are so hard on James Williams. He's a first year full time starter for a team where the offense can't even stay on the field. Did James make some mistakes? Of course he did, but safety is a tough position especially if youre on the on field most of the game thanks to Gattis. He will get better & smarter. He's only a true sophomore and spent his freshman year under Manny who didnt know how to teach to tackle! Give him a break and time, he will improve for the next 2 years.

View attachment 215952
So he had to wait until Sophomore year of college to learn how to tackle? I'm pretty sure we went over that in practice around age 7

Cor

So he had to wait until Sophomore year of college to learn how to tackle? I'm pretty sure we went over that in practice around age 7
Tacking is very different in college than in HS. That can be fixed. Manny taught the players to tackle the wrong way. Give him another year to learn. Some players take 2-4 years to develop.

Advertisement
Tacking is very different in college than in HS. That can be fixed. Manny taught the players to tackle the wrong way. Give him another year to learn. Some players take 2-4 years to develop.
Why isn't anyone else that apparently learned from Manny the completely different art of college tackling throwing a shoulder every time instead of actually, you know, tackling? I guess he was the only guy Manny instructed to do this. He must not have taught anyone at Penn St to do that this year either. Just James Williams in 2021

Alright, this act has run its course big dawg. Take some time off.

Preach. Only thing worse than 20 years of irrelevancy are mental-midget posts to throw gas on the fire with an already-triggered fan base.

The look-at-me, attention-starved yahoos around here are as insufferable as losing to a high school from Murfreesboro, Tennessee.

Why isn't anyone else that apparently learned from Manny the completely different art of college tackling throwing a shoulder every time instead of actually, you know, tackling? I guess he was the only guy Manny instructed to do this. He must not have taught anyone at Penn St to do that this year either. Just James Williams in 2021
Remember when Manny as DC at Miami with Golden's players? He was solid with them. He is currently using Franklin's players who are already developed. Let's see when he recruit his own guys and teach them tackle at PSU.

Advertisement
Remember when Manny as DC at Miami with Golden's players? He was solid with them. He is currently using Franklin's players who are already developed. Let's see when he recruit his own guys and teach them tackle at PSU.
Oh we're in complete agreement there. He will definitely fail eventually as their DC. I wasn't defending Manny as his DC I was saying nobody else that played for him/learned from him tries to tackle like that so blaming him for one guy, James Williams, tackling like that is nonsense. He's a 20 year old (guessing) 5 star Safety with NFL size and can't tackle. His one year with Manny, who wasn't even his position coach, isn't the reason why.

Oh we're in complete agreement there. He will definitely fail eventually as their DC. I wasn't defending Manny as his DC I was saying nobody else that played for him/learned from him tries to tackle like that so blaming him for one guy, James Williams, tackling like that is nonsense. He's a 20 year old (guessing) 5 star Safety with NFL size and can't tackle. His one year with Manny, who wasn't even his position coach, isn't the reason why.
Despite being 5 star, he was pretty raw coming out of HS especially with tackling. He has tons of potential and he can still succeed. But since coming to Miami, he has had lots of fundamentals to work on.

He's not like Gurvan Hall who came out of HS and was a tackling-missile machine (who later regressed badly under Manny).

Advertisement
Despite being 5 star, he was pretty raw coming out of HS especially with tackling. He has tons of potential and he can still succeed. But since coming to Miami, he has had lots of fundamentals to work on.

He's not like Gurvan Hall who came out of HS and was a tackling-missile machine (who later regressed badly under Manny).
Hall was the worst safety to ever play here. Williams is approaching Hall territory. No idea how he was a 5 star...

Hall was the worst safety to ever play here. Williams is approaching Hall territory. No idea how he was a 5 star...
Lol how is James approaching Hall's territory?! He's ranked #2 safety out of 318 players for freshman/sophomores when it comes to coverage....
and yes I agree that James needs to work on tackling but its way too early to write him off, he's only a true sophomore!!

My issue with Williams is the launching with the shoulder to tackle. That doesn't work for him, just not a hard enough hitter. He's there for the plays just needs to wrap up.

Advertisement
Back