James Williams Sr Tape

Advertisement
The second the kid steps on campus, he should be starting with Bubba. It won't happen because our staff values seniority for some idiotic reason. That highlight tape was awesome. Can't wait to see him on special teams too.
Bubba is far from a shoe in next year. He had a terrible stretch after the Clemson game.

Advertisement
James Williams will be a safety, he’s better than every safety on the team. But any competent coaching staff would also use him at LBer and Striker just to move him around. **** even CB in goal line situations against bigger WRs like Sean Taylor was used... but this staff has zero imagination so I doubt it.

Advertisement
Saw the first play and really don't need to see anything else. Already looked faster and more physical than all our DBs. .
He better wrap up come next season. The Michael Carter's of the world bounce off that **** and turn them into TD's. Also, who will be Bama's RB next year? Don't think he's gonna be knocked down, we gonna need to tackle and get people on the ground. We need everyone on the team to humble themselves and hit the field with something HUGE to prove.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
To keep his weight under 230 at that age and his frame would take the "Golo" diet of all time. His acceleration around the edge on one of those blocked kicks is exceptional. Eventually a DE in a 4-3 or a OLB in a 3-4.

To keep his weight under 230 at that age and his frame would take the "Golo" diet of all time. His acceleration around the edge on one of those blocked kicks is exceptional. Eventually a DE in a 4-3 or a OLB in a 3-4.
Exactly. What position he plays will be influenced in large part by how his body changes in the next year or two.

If he ends up at 6'5 250lb can he still play safety? Maybe this kid is some kind of rare freak and he can.

In my day, Kenny Easly was considered a monster at safety and he was 6'3" 220.

Last edited:
He better wrap up come next season. The Michael Carter's of the world bounce off that **** and turn them into TD's. Also, who will be Bama's RB next year? Don't think he's gonna be knocked down, we gonna need to tackle and get people on the ground. We need everyone on the team to humble themselves and hit the field with something HUGE to prove.

Go Canes!
Oh I definitely agree. I prefer wrap-up tackles myself lol

Advertisement
We'll see what happens with the defensive staff but hopefully the days of playing guys like 53 just because they've been here and have tried hard are over.
I think this narrative gets blown out of proportion. Who would you rather have played? And before you say "anyone" think of the true alternatives (argument could be made to have recruited and developed better)... Rumor was Brooks was dealing with a bad foot injury all year, Steed did not look THAT much better and coming off 3? ACLS, then you have a bunch of freshman... sure you can throw a guy like Cave out but he needs to add weight and what happens if he has essentially Zion's year last year? Some kids fold under that pressure and it crushes their confidence. Zion got roasted up and down last year and luckily for us came back and was improved this year.

Our HC is the same guy that had Bandy, Garvin, and Carter, all TF at the time, in at the same time on a key drive at the end of the first half against a top 10 ND team on a primetime game on national TV.

Advertisement
Back