James Williams Sr Tape

Advertisement
Saw the first play and really don't need to see anything else. Already looked faster and more physical than all our DBs. .

Advertisement
Maybe he can teach Carter how to accurately hit a target....

Oh btw, Carter better not be on my team next yr unless he's either a LB or waterboy.
Or maybe he’s good enough and our coaches are smart enough that carter is sat down on the bench for good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You let us bring in some of these coaches that have cut their teeth in the SEC and these coaches are going to put the FASTEST, most TENACIOUS guys on the field...."you don't know what to do? that's alright that's WHAT I GET PAID TO DO, now get it there and play FAST AND PHYSICAL". Give me TRob as DB coach at 1mil w/or w/o Co-DC title...give me Partridge as DL coach and make it a promotion as far as salary goes, if he's at 500K at Pitt then give him 750K.....then ideally hire a DC that can coach LBs (Strong/Pruitt/Lovie Smith etc) and we ready to roll. Also, IF Diaz is intent on keeping Baker slap an "analyst" tag on his title and make him the "Kirby Smart get back coach"....if he can't accept, buy him out and send him packing (which i think UM doesn't want to fire him because then you have to pay him until he finds another coaching job...big dogs do it all the time but we don't have public school funds nor the mega boosters that the $EC does)

I think I saw two or three plays where he was move than five yards off the ball. I know he is **** bent on playing safety, but I think he ends up being a OLB or striker here especially after Feeley works with him.

We need to use Williams the same exact way Clemson used Simmons.

Advertisement
Back