James Williams SIAP

Still can't get the safety on klubnik off my mind. Lost sleep this week bc of that one play. I've played FB and watched FB over half my life combined I've never seen anything that bad from officiating

You didn’t watch Miami v Taint in the national championship game then. … seriously though, I agree with you, that was as bad as it gets. And with replay no less.

Advertisement
Man I used to hate going to giants games when my brother was playing there. I sometimes found myself rooting against them and didn’t even know it. The whole family section would be staring at me
How u rooting against your blood lmao

You didn’t watch Miami v Taint in the national championship game then. … seriously though, I agree with you, that was as bad as it gets. And with replay no less.
I was young in the football world so I did not catch it when I saw it. Game was too fast lol

Advertisement
out of all the players we're losing after this year, safety has me worried the most. him and Kam are incredible and are the best duo since redwine and johnson
Who do we have back there that is close to these two? I can’t even think of one

For the several that were critical of my post so be it. I've been to Clemson to watch the Canes four times and you think I traveled there because I'm a Clemson fan? LOL I just think Williams makes too many mistakes and his penalties are devastating. I dislike Clemson probably more than most along with DABO. I come from a different era and we have several players who can't control their emotions on the field. That is the job of the head coach to fix and Mario fails in that regard.

Wow, @gogeta4 Is bruh serious? Like fr fr? The fucc?! So I guess he don't remember all of the **** Clemson players have done in front of our players faces over the years, huh? The **** talking, the upside down U, the breaking of the imaginary U over their knee. ****, Just in this game alone, their was a Clemson DB, **** near mugging one of our WR waaayyyy after the play was over it. Our guy was just trying to get back to the huddle. The Clemson DB was still barking at him **** near all the way back up the field. The ref just stood by and watched it. What about the DB that jogged by and put a knee in the helmet of one of our kids? Again, no flag! What about ole boy Dabo, bringing out the bolt cutters, and cutting a replica of the TO chain a few years bacc? Was that classy enough? I ain't forgot none of that, and I'm pretty sure JW ain't either. The fact that Clemson kids didn't react is because they knew they were doing the same if not worse throughout the game. Let our kids have their moment.
My thoughts exactly.

For some reason guys think we are the only 1 talking.....those other teams are talkin sh*t as well from the gate.

Clemson is one of the most ****yest teams them and UNC...we dont even have a rivlary with them n they been doing the extras for the years.

I dont mind it when were playing vt, fsu , uf our real rivals...or if JW n Kam are jawing with a s.fla kid they grew up playing n jawing with (Daniels tx am) i get it

For the several that were critical of my post so be it. I've been to Clemson to watch the Canes four times and you think I traveled there because I'm a Clemson fan? LOL I just think Williams makes too many mistakes and his penalties are devastating. I dislike Clemson probably more than most along with DABO. I come from a different era and we have several players who can't control their emotions on the field. That is the job of the head coach to fix and Mario fails in that regard.
what f*ckin era are you fromt he 1940s....Because CANES have ALWAYS played emotional. lol

brah you said you cant wait until one of our better players and a lifelong cane leaves i dont care what era your from thats str8 b.s.

Alot of his penalties at times have been b.s. calls or completely wrong..**** he got called for a flag in this game that definately wasnt even on him.

Hes had a few of em that was silly guaranteed...but i can count atleast 3-4 bs calls over the years on him.

For a guy that isnt all that physical all the time i want him playing with all emotion and passion personally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back