James Williams SIAP

Advertisement
One on one tackle he made on Shipley, who is a very good back, probably saved the game and season.

And it wasn’t a shoestring accidental tackle, nor did he get run over and Shipley tripped over him. It was a tacking drill both kids have done probably 1000 times in their lives. One ball-carrier, one defender, two way option, man on man. And James made the play easily.

One on one tackle he made on Shipley, who is a very good back, probably saved the game and season.

And it wasn’t a shoestring accidental tackle, nor did he get run over and Shipley tripped over him. It was a tacking drill both kids have done probably 1000 times in their lives. One ball-carrier, one defender, two way option, man on man. And James made the play easily.
Facts that tackle was huge. Made sure I put that in the highlights it was important. I forgot to show love to ray ray so mad about that. He had a great return. Won’t be surprised he runs one back for a TD this season.

Advertisement
He has vastly improved his tackling over last season. It’s not even close. The thing he stil absolutely needs to improve is the boneheaded mistakes. Like dude averages a 15 yard penalty like every other game at least. And it’s usually some dumb ****.

But he is basically always around the ball. And this dude definitely cares. Nobody can take that away - that this kid loves the U, and playing ball.

Advertisement
I hate to see a fellow Canes fan hurt. My brotha join the bandwagon before it's too late. You too can be celebrating a Super Bowl in February, don't do this to yourself 🤣🤣🤣
Never dog. I respect the talent I love watching them even though I don’t like them lol. I’m using them in madden in my boys league they are dirty. I could not use the gown with that roster **** nah.

He has vastly improved his tackling over last season. It’s not even close. The thing he stil absolutely needs to improve is the boneheaded mistakes. Like dude averages a 15 yard penalty like every other game at least. And it’s usually some dumb ****.

But he is basically always around the ball. And this dude definitely cares. Nobody can take that away - that this kid loves the U, and playing ball.
After unc I’m sure they got on him and Kam cause they didn’t bite on stupid sh like those games.

Advertisement

Yea if there are dudes that bleed cane it’s him Kam and Bain. They bleed for that U

Advertisement
out of all the players we're losing after this year, safety has me worried the most. him and Kam are incredible and are the best duo since redwine and johnson

This is where TrumpyCane thinks our recruiting misses might help

All this NIL $ could help with retaining certain players to come back

I’m sure @Cribby or @Brooklyndee could maybe elaborate

Advertisement
Back