James Williams playin'

It's crazy how this recruitment process has gotten, I don't doubt that a lot of these kids love Miami (even the ones that choose to go elsewhere), it's not about the love anymore, it's not about loyalty anymore, IT'S ALL ABOUT WHO CAN GIVE ME MORE FOR WHAT I can do!!

And as fans we see it.. If Miami was still paying these player's they would still be coming.. I hate to say it like that but it is true, Miami was taking care of it's player's at one time but the NCAA killed it.. NOW there are other schools benefitting yet again from something Miami made big.. BUT now days these schools are really upping their prices..

Advertisement
it’s so common for kids to turn their backs on UM now, because peeps “understand” why and don’t have a problem with it. **** getting bags isn’t something new, yet so many kids who struggled and came from difficult situations in the past turned that **** down to stay home and rep the home team because the adults around them made sure they knew they were going to be alright until the big payday happened. I remember my cuz them made sure me and my boys always had money in or pockets so we could just ball and go to school and wasn’t on the block putting in work. they wanted us to make it out one way or the other and not end up on the block like them or in jail or dead. No one needed racks. just be able to go hang out here and there, buy some kicks, etc. Problem is its leaches down here now and peeps who just turn a blind eye and justify the bull**** that’s going on because they think kids need the whole bag now. Man life been hard for upteen years so it has to change overnight now. Thing is the kids that have the drive to make it going to get the real bag here, there, or pooput U. Conversely the ones that don’t have the drive and think they made it once they get the bag wash out wherever they are. Vante Phillips had a hard life too and took the bag to go play where his boy went and was getting taken care of and what happened to him. That short money isn’t making his hard life easy now. F understanding if a kid leave for the bag f wishing them well

It's crazy how this recruitment process has gotten, I don't doubt that a lot of these kids love Miami (even the ones that choose to go elsewhere), it's not about the love anymore, it's not about loyalty anymore, IT'S ALL ABOUT WHO CAN GIVE ME MORE FOR WHAT I can do!!

And as fans we see it.. If Miami was still paying these player's they would still be coming.. I hate to say it like that but it is true, Miami was taking care of it's player's at one time but the NCAA killed it.. NOW there are other schools benefitting yet again from something Miami made big.. BUT now days these schools are really upping their prices..
Miami didn't make taking care of players big. This has been around since before Miami was anybody on the scene. When we burst onto the scene with our local players that were underrated nationally, boosters from these schools wanted to know why the players they bought, which were supposed to be the best, were getting their asses kicked by us. Recruiting was not covered like it is now. Players down here were overlooked. The landscape is totally different now. Coverage, social media etc..

However, he is going to get a REALLY large sum of money to play at another school, which he would be crazy to say no to. Alabama, Clemson, and UGA are going to get him and Mr. Ortega whatever you guys want. I genuinely wish him the best, he is a ridiculous talent and seems like a really good kid. Best of luck and WE'LL be rooting for him wherever he winds up.

Da **** kinda **** is this?!

Speak for yourself. He has the opportunity to be a difference maker at his hometown school. I dont root for any dude that has a chance to make us better, but bounces somewhere else.

Especially for temporary money. Since you giving out bad advice, tell his family to put stacks of money together. Buy as much drugs (bricks) as you can, break that ish down and sell it. They can make far more than these boosters are giving out

You wanna be a man? Be one James. Make your own decisions. Your family isnt putting in the work. They arent grinding these workouts. They aren't busting their *** at these summer camps. Stand on your own 2 feet bro. 10 toes down.

Last edited:
Miami didn't make taking care of players big. This has been around since before Miami was anybody on the scene. When we burst onto the scene with our local players that were underrated nationally, boosters from these schools wanted to know why the players they bought, which were supposed to be the best, were getting their asses kicked by us. Recruiting was not covered like it is now. Players down here were overlooked. The landscape is totally different now. Coverage, social media etc..
Truth

Advertisement
Here my take: there are a few big schools who spend like crazy Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU, OK, etc...

Let’s say a player is on the take at one of the above schools why dont they just **** it down and that’s that?

We all know Frank Ladson was bought, but he Took his money and his recruiting was done. No bull****.. no drama.

You’ve got kids like Tyrique Stevenson, Jobe, and countess other who love to **** us around till the dinner bell rings.

Really the lame should be on the recruiters. Our staff can’t be that dumb or naive to not know who is on the take.

If we are not gonna play the game like the rest... they why the **** do we continue to waste our time with kids on the take? What is the point?!?

Kids like James Williams know what school they signing with and it ain’t Miami.

Coaches need to do a better job and sniff this out and cut ties.

Man I wish people would stop with the Miami players were under the radar and now social media has made it hard for us to keep kids under wraps. SFL kids been getting heavily recruited forever. That’s why HS made it a priority to recruit sfl and stop kids from leaving to play for ND Penn St etc. what under the radar kids Miami got that wasn’t getting heavily recruited from other top schools. Difference is back then kids were loyal. We grew up wanting to beat the kids from the other block, but you know who we wanted to beat more? The kids from the other county. And you know who we all wanted to beat the most? Kids from another state because they weren’t from the bottom. Now kids don’t care **** they jump from park to park in optimist and will join a super team to run up the score on kids next door to them who house they at all the time playing video games. I mean look at that creep **** Dalvin did his last game down here smh.

If anything kids down here are more underrated now because the sellouts go and put on for Bama, UGA, and Clemson and now kids from those states get to be 5/4 star players while the sfl kids be 3 stars because everyone just see those schools winning and assume it’s the players from their neck of the woods balling out and ignore the sfl kids on those teams coming up big for them time and time again.

Advertisement
You wanna be a man? Be one James. Make your own decisions. Your family isnt putting in the work. They arent grinding these workouts. They aren't busting their *** at these summer camps. Stand on your own 2 feet bro. 10 toes down.

I wish I could like this a million times like I said to many leeches down here now. Moms may have watched me play twice my entire time from optimist to college because she was working trying to make sure me and my siblings had a roof over our head and food in our belly. She didn’t care if I ever made it in football or even played football. she just wanted me to go to school and get myself out the city. She still don’t want **** from me no matter how much I ask her. I watched bits of the Lebron show on the Warriors and you got parents barely working so they can train their kid whose not even old enough to be doing multiplication in school. They were already plotting on what they going to get when he make it to the league. Smh putting pressure like that on a jit. He was their way out the hood and not the other way around.

998.gif

LMAO
tenor.gif

Some of y’all get too emotional when following these recruitments and think everyone is playing Miami. Do some of them play Miami? Absolutely but not everyone, each of these recruitments are not the same no matter how much people try to equate them. Just let it play out

Last edited:
Everyone talking about loyalty when Everyone know they have a price.

Will never root for someone like jobe, ts, tc....but **** if I can fault them for taking Real $$$ upfront.

Keep thinking of AR, great kid, what he got to show for it? Sure, the great U brotherhood gonna pay him up. Fuuck that, most of us can't even get real fam to give $$. Long time before he even have chance to get even with bag money he left behind.

Advertisement
From a UGA website:

The University of Georgia has told him it views him as another Taylor. That’s a lofty laurel to place around any young man’s shoulders. Even a kid with a 6-foot-4 frame like Williams carries.

“Be the next Sean Taylor,” James Williams said about UGA. “That’s what they all told me. That’s what coach (Bacarri) Rambo told me and what coach Kirby (Smart) told me. They tell me I’m the next Sean Taylor.”

How in tf??! So now schools r using our players to recruit? The disrespect is on another level.

Everyone talking about loyalty when Everyone know they have a price.

Will never root for someone like jobe, ts, tc....but **** if I can fault them for taking Real $$$ upfront.

Keep thinking of AR, great kid, what he got to show for it? Sure, the great U brotherhood gonna pay him up. Fuuck that, most of us can't even get real fam to give $$. Long time before he even have chance to get even with bag money he left behind.
What he has to show for it?

A free education to a private institution. The value of that full ride? $200,904! That's half of James' $400K offer.

AR, like many D1 football athletes, gets the opportunity to earn a degree in a field from a highly regarded institution & make far more money than $400K.

He can have plenty to show for it. He just has to continue to grind like he has been which has gotten him to be in this position anyway.

Realistically, $400K isn't a lot of money nowadays. A couple cars, a house & boom. It's all gone. ****, you can spend it all on a set of grills. Also, it's short-sighted thinking to take the money & dip. Stay home, be treated well, make some money at UM & become a legend in your own city. A city that gives 2 ***** about you. To Bama & all these other schools, you're a pawn. If you get hurt, they couldn't care less.

Last edited:
And now Harris is posting edits with miami love...

Guys, people make them edits...****, sometimes they don't even ask them to make them...if they like how they look they post them on social media...They can't help it that grown men run back to their message boards to complain about them?

Advertisement
How’s he trolling? He went to Orlando on his own dime and wore UM **** in the UM section and was cheering openly and loudly for Miami. That’s trolling? Because UM sends him an edit, unsolicited I might add, and he retweets it? Wouldn’t it be more disrespectful if he just ignored it?

And sometimes it's not even UM sending the edit...It's just social media types with some artistic/photoshop technology skills.

It kills me to see "dogs" and "men" get shopped around by uncles, aunties, mommies or daddies. Alphas arent told what to do. Now deciding on your own to take a bag is different....but this handler crap does get old and rather ironic
Plus the kids won't see 99% of that money

Here my take: there are a few big schools who spend like crazy Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU, OK, etc...

Let’s say a player is on the take at one of the above schools why dont they just **** it down and that’s that?

We all know Frank Ladson was bought, but he Took his money and his recruiting was done. No bull****.. no drama.

You’ve got kids like Tyrique Stevenson, Jobe, and countess other who love to **** us around till the dinner bell rings.

Really the lame should be on the recruiters. Our staff can’t be that dumb or naive to not know who is on the take.

If we are not gonna play the game like the rest... they why the **** do we continue to waste our time with kids on the take? What is the point?!?

This is why our roster get killed and damaged because of the late minute stuff, I think we get affected the most out of any team in cfb when it comes to it. Its why we been stuck in the mud for a long *** time man....I agree this kid is gone we all know how this plays out and most fans r too smart for it. The kid will use the Miami didnt win enough excuse and the same thing will happen the next season with the same people falling for it.

Preach

Advertisement
Back