James Williams Offered

ive asked this before because but never get a response, but i'll ask again. Was this the kid that played on that hurricane pop warner team that was national champions with Amari Daniels? I watched the pop warner "super bowl" or something on NFL network and it was this hurricanes team from south florida and there was a guy that was so dominant on the d,, he lined up the line and just crushed people.. he was tall and lenky and hit hard as ****,and i feel like itmight have been james williams, any help?

have answered you previously. This isnt him. Williams is an Opa locka kid i believe
ahh.. thanks.. never saw that.. or maybe i forgot ..ha..or maybe the question i am really trying to find out is,, who was i watching? who was the other star on that hurricanes team with amari daniels?

There was a bunch of them. It wasnt a one man show with Daniels.

There likely ends up 10+ div 1 players off that team(ft la

Heres one of the de's likely the kid you spoke of...
https://twitter.com/SappTyreak

The de on the other side was the qb of my youth teams older bro ..i believe he is at St thomas as a freshman now. That team (ft laUDERDALE hurricanes/ PPO bengals) was/still coached by my friends/high school teammates
hmm.. maybe it was him.. but i think the guy i am thinking of was really a safety..but was such a bad *** that sometimes they would line him up on the line, and he would crush there as well.. thanks for all the info gogeta4!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back