James Williams Offered

Only 14 years old, but apparently showed out at the Fire try outs. Plays Safety and LB.

Anybody seen more of the kid?

Advertisement
6’3 200 pounds at 14 years old. Plays for Pace with offers from Louisville and Syracuse already...had over 100 tackles last season.

Advertisement
ive asked this before because but never get a response, but i'll ask again. Was this the kid that played on that hurricane pop warner team that was national champions with Amari Daniels? I watched the pop warner "super bowl" or something on NFL network and it was this hurricanes team from south florida and there was a guy that was so dominant on the d,, he lined up the line and just crushed people.. he was tall and lenky and hit hard as ****,and i feel like itmight have been james williams, any help?

Advertisement
he did good playing with the varsity squad at fl fire, started on the 15u side and they switched him over fast...

upvoted

anytime i see a downvote by valid it's our duty to balance it out

Please use the proper naming conventions used for the enemies of Miami. To review:

1. F$u, FSWho, FreeShoes, or the Semenholes.
2. UiF, UFraud, the Gaytes, Gayturds, or the turds.
3. O$u.
4. Alabaga.
5. Invalid or (in)valid.

Thank you.

Advertisement
Man amongst boys the kids tell me he was 12 years old playing against high schoolers and dominating his nickname is "manman"

ive asked this before because but never get a response, but i'll ask again. Was this the kid that played on that hurricane pop warner team that was national champions with Amari Daniels? I watched the pop warner "super bowl" or something on NFL network and it was this hurricanes team from south florida and there was a guy that was so dominant on the d,, he lined up the line and just crushed people.. he was tall and lenky and hit hard as ****,and i feel like itmight have been james williams, any help?

have answered you previously. This isnt him. Williams is an Opa locka kid i believe

Advertisement

have answered you previously. This isnt him. Williams is an Opa locka kid i believe
ahh.. thanks.. never saw that.. or maybe i forgot ..ha..or maybe the question i am really trying to find out is,, who was i watching? who was the other star on that hurricanes team with amari daniels?

This kid is a MaxPreps freshman All American, fwiw. Doesn't mean much this early but us offering a HS freshman a scholarship should tell you all you need to know about his ability.

ahh.. thanks.. never saw that.. or maybe i forgot ..ha..or maybe the question i am really trying to find out is,, who was i watching? who was the other star on that hurricanes team with amari daniels?

There was a bunch of them. It wasnt a one man show with Daniels.

There likely ends up 10+ div 1 players off that team(ft la

Heres one of the de's likely the kid you spoke of...
https://twitter.com/SappTyreak

The de on the other side was the qb of my youth teams older bro ..i believe he is at St thomas as a freshman now. That team (ft laUDERDALE hurricanes/ PPO bengals) was/still coached by my friends/high school teammates

Advertisement
Back