James Williams latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Recruits arent looking at "the numbers" unless its currency or in Sam Bruce's case their jersey number. They are looking at what espn, and their social media timeline tells them. **** in their mine OREGON is a power house program...(even though they have never won any **** thing). UGA is smoke n mirrors....but behind that they have bags and SEC, SEC,SEC LOL

I don't think anyone watches ESPN anymore (especially a teenager- its pretty much wall to wall politics). I suspect it comes down to bags or social media hype. Miami has the fact that it's got good weather and ladies in bikinis. The thing it didn't have until now is a way college players could make $$$. The NLI rules change a lot. Did you think Miami would be sitting on a top 10 class after a 6 win season?

Also, kudos to Manny for the Ed Reed hire- he can explain to the recruits what I said and they believe him- those other programs with all that money aren't winning championships. They go out and buy the best players and still dont win. Yeah Bama wins, but you have no identity other than "Alabama player." Saban doesn't want individuals, he wants parts for his machine. Clemson? Yeah they win. And Dabo has made it clear in interview after interview that he hates the idea of college players making money. Both those dudes are tyrants that just want obedient workers for their plantations.

At Miami, you will win championships. So if you ask where has Miami been the last 20 years- the answer is the school won 5 championships and almost 3 more while investing very, very little money in the program. We were just that good. We were spending pennies and winning rings, while schools like Jawja, Suckeyes, and the Pronghorns were paying hundreds of millions and barely sniffing titles. The school finally wised up and and is investing in the program. Great stadium? Check. Practice facility? Check. New lockerrooms? Check. We don't even need a team full of 5 stars. We find 3 and 4 stars who outperform the 5 stars that are bought and paid. Miami just needs 3-4 of those truly elite studs with the talent and desire, and Miami will go back to do what it was doing- winning national championships.

Advertisement
I don't think anyone watches ESPN anymore (especially a teenager- its pretty much wall to wall politics). I suspect it comes down to bags or social media hype. Miami has the fact that it's got good weather and ladies in bikinis. The thing it didn't have until now is a way college players could make $$$. The NLI rules change a lot. Did you think Miami would be sitting on a top 10 class after a 6 win season?

Also, kudos to Manny for the Ed Reed hire- he can explain to the recruits what I said and they believe him- those other programs with all that money aren't winning championships. They go out and buy the best players and still dont win. Yeah Bama wins, but you have no identity other than "Alabama player." Saban doesn't want individuals, he wants parts for his machine. Clemson? Yeah they win. And Dabo has made it clear in interview after interview that he hates the idea of college players making money. Both those dudes are tyrants that just want obedient workers for their plantations.

At Miami, you will win championships. So if you ask where has Miami been the last 20 years- the answer is the school won 5 championships and almost 3 more while investing very, very little money in the program. We were just that good. We were spending pennies and winning rings, while schools like Jawja, Suckeyes, and the Pronghorns were paying hundreds of millions and barely sniffing titles. The school finally wised up and and is investing in the program. Great stadium? Check. Practice facility? Check. New lockerrooms? Check. We don't even need a team full of 5 stars. We find 3 and 4 stars who outperform the 5 stars that are bought and paid. Miami just needs 3-4 of those truly elite studs with the talent and desire, and Miami will go back to do what it was doing- winning national championships.
Great summation!

Idk who ferman or shodell are but Lakeland boys were interested.

Supposedly the biggest factor was the culture at Miami and people on the team ok with losing didn't sit right with them.
Ppl will laugh but I know for a fact Zipperer wanted to come to UM until he took his visit. As you basically said the locker room environment turned him off.

Advertisement
For wanting to come to UM he was sure laughing it up on his uf visit , saying how they were trolling UM. That’s why I kept saying don’t fall for it.
Yeah idk if I would say he definitely wanted to come but he had a decision. Hartley was close with the mom and from my understanding that last convo between the two was about the locker room stuff and him choosing UF the night before

Not defending anyone here but FWIW, Ferman isn;t the only one on that site who has said those things over the past two weeks. There are a couple of posters who have been generally reliable who said it too. The Canes have to win- that hasn't changed. It will absolutely have a part in whatever happens there.

The only thing that keeps coming back to me is the same type of situation happened with Stevenson. He went through a period of being disenchanted with UGA and then, BAM.

The writers were talking with the recruits, UGA was $talking$ with the mom.

Advertisement
Williams and Taylor are gonna be a long night at the stripy club with no money but your still thinking you might get lucky. Until they pop or bounce just ride the waves.
1593548204357.gif

Advertisement
For wanting to come to UM he was sure laughing it up on his uf visit , saying how they were trolling UM. That’s why I kept saying don’t fall for it.

yep I heard from a few of the players they knew from the beginning of the visit those guys had no intention of coming to Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back