James Williams Decommits

Most boosters don’t give a fūck after you’re done playing, especially those boosters. But let’s just keep building up the myth of these SEC bag schools

It's not even the boosters,,,it's their classmates, parents of their class mates etc....you make a memorable play...just be on the team...you're good....for example: Tyrone Prothro doesn't have to buy a meal in Tuscaloosa.....cush job.

Advertisement
Bama's support four former players goes beyond the cot dam university job placement program. Formers players who were loyal to the program and need work get jobs. Private sector to state jobs, great jobs and not so great jobs. Former players rave about the circle of support. And it is a circle. Alum, boosters, fans, and former players themselves all play a part.

Yeah, some of da jobs may not be up to standard of some of da pompous aholes round here. A former player I've known all his life got him a decent job when he needed one after his NFL daze was over. Man can't do nothin waiting to get old enough to collect his league pension.

What makes no sense is if Miami is really your dream school you take as much of the money as you can get then just sign with Miami. What are they going to do say I was paying him to attend UBaga or .....?

Advertisement
These kids are so honeydicked by Alabama it’s ridiculous. They make it sound like all of their players are getting some sort of Alabama players union pension or 6 figure jobs wether they make the league or not.
It’s like going to a strip club and believing the girl really likes you.
You mean she doesn't? **** it man! And I spent all that money on her.

I am with you 100 on this. Twitter is for little girls who think they need to be heard.
That's Instagram. Twitter is actually pretty cool; but everyone has to know their limits/boundaries. I always say that our kids should patrol targets and/or recruits.

These kids are so honeydicked by Alabama it’s ridiculous. They make it sound like all of their players are getting some sort of Alabama players union pension or 6 figure jobs wether they make the league or not.
It’s like going to a strip club and believing the girl really likes you.
Honeydicked? I just knew I would learn a new word if stuck around CIS. Carry on; carry on!

Advertisement
Honeydicked? I just knew I would learn a new word if stuck around CIS. Carry on; carry on!
0B6B55AE-A84E-4CA3-8AE4-83D1CACC5FBC.png

Here to help.lol

Bama's support four former players goes beyond the cot dam university job placement program. Formers players who were loyal to the program and need work get jobs. Private sector to state jobs, great jobs and not so great jobs. Former players rave about the circle of support. And it is a circle. Alum, boosters, fans, and former players themselves all play a part.

Yeah, some of da jobs may not be up to standard of some of da pompous aholes round here. A former player I've known all his life got him a decent job when he needed one after his NFL daze was over. Man can't do nothin waiting to get old enough to collect his league pension.

Shouldn’t you be on a Bama board sūcking their dlcks.

How about some specific examples while you’re at it. You are just putting out a lot of shlt with no back up

Give me a fūcking break

It's not even the boosters,,,it's their classmates, parents of their class mates etc....you make a memorable play...just be on the team...you're good....for example: Tyrone Prothro doesn't have to buy a meal in Tuscaloosa.....cush job.

Prothro still work at the car dealership owned by a booster? I know thats where he was at many many years ago. **** near lost his leg on that field so he better be taken care of for life

Advertisement

Prothro is one extreme example and an Alabama native to boot. He’s bounced around several jibs though, so I really don’t know what’s going on with him, but ok he’s one, he should be taken care of.

Shlt, I’d buy him a meal myself. He’d never have to pay for a drink if I was around. Poor guy, unlucky AF

Shouldn’t you be on a Bama board sūcking their dlcks.

How about some specific examples while you’re at it. You are just putting out a lot of shlt with no back up

Give me a fūcking break
I just gave you a specific example.

Perhaps you should have someone try to remove that stick you got stuck so far up yo pompous ***. You'd feel better and wouldn't have to resort to name calling when you think someone has challenged or corrected you. It's a sign of insecurity.

I wouldve kept Hartley at te, dugans at wr & got fields on special teams. Seider wouldve been on rb. If I couldn't keep dugans (which we could've) I wouldve had either seider or trooper at wr. From a savages perspective we could've had that staff and would've had any kid in America begging to play for those boys in enos offense... one of the things that really sucks about hearing where interest lies is knowing what our staff could've been. Past that I guess this is faith. I think this staff is good and its capable. But lord would yall have been an awful lot more confident if we wouldve gone this other route.
Thank you. I definitely wanted to keep Hartley and Dugans as they can both recruit like crazy. When they got fired CIS acted like they sucked the whole time. The best was everyone wanting to fire Hartley as the TE coach because sucked at special teams....just have him do special teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just gave you a specific example.

Perhaps you should have someone try to remove that stick you got stuck so far up yo pompous ***. You'd feel better and wouldn't have to resort to name calling when you think someone has challenged or corrected you. It's a sign of insecurity.

What was your one example?

I’ll wait. You can continue caping for the KKK.

Prothro is one extreme example and an Alabama native to boot. He’s bounced around several jibs though, so I really don’t know what’s going on with him, but ok he’s one, he should be taken care of.

Shlt, I’d buy him a meal myself. He’d never have to pay for a drink if I was around. Poor guy, unlucky AF

It's not an extreme example...it is customary for the overwhelming majority of players. I know dudes that never made a play yet were on the team at SEC schools and are taken care of... I got buddies that played at Iowa and Connecticut who are prospering bc of their alumni ties...Miami players not so much. This is facts!

Advertisement
Back