James Williams 3.0

Advertisement
What a seismic pickup TGIF was tonight gents. I can feel the gripe of Emmerett slipping the natty out of his hands as it gravitates down to Coral Gables!!!!

Advertisement
That got **** Cheese set him up. He was family, he doesn't count. We've all been wrong about family.

tumblr_mv10egUfmF1qdato8o4_250.gif

Again, I think he wants Miami to give him a reason to commit. UGA is probably pressing him hard to commit (Smart comes from Saban's tree) and shut it down. The fact he hasn't is good news for the good guys.

Told ya. Smart takes the same approach as Saban and doesn't want kids looking around or taking visits. He hadn't committed to UGA which boded well for us.

@DMoney

If Chase Smith and James Williams are on the field together, what positions are they playing? I just realized the length we have coming in!

Advertisement
@DMoney

If Chase Smith and James Williams are on the field together, what positions are they playing? I just realized the length we have coming in!

You havent been watching my post then.

Ive been saying Chase Smith since lst january. I had him as a replacement to James when he was leaning UGA.

I would use Smith at the Striker spot and James on the back end. Its going to be scary with them two mfers on the field together..both over 6'3-6'4 and moving at their size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, you should hear me on conference calls. I've let a few bad ones slip.
i swear this is a pass time for homies.

Me and my boys still reminisce on some of the bad ones we did YEARS ago and break out laughing at times. Ive ebeen the culprit of some major pause moments

Advertisement
Back