2024 James Nesta 4* LB from NC [Commits to Oklahoma]

Advertisement
Hough is a big time football factory in the state of NC. One of the elite Charlotte football schools that annually makes a run at the NCHSAA 4A title (highest classification in NC). If this kid can play at Hough….it says a lot.

We didn’t make his Top 8 but now we’re his first OV. Issue is that Tennessee is said to be a player and I personally know that a lot of the big time Charlotte area players are now giving Tennessee a strong look after the year they had. IMO this kid is underrated.

All that recruiting and can’t win ****. **** Hough

Advertisement
Are we even pushing for him hard give the recent chatter over Rohan’s nephew and the UF commit?

Are we even pushing for him hard give the recent chatter over Rohan’s nephew and the UF commit?
We tried getting him to cancel him UNC and OU OVs after he OV here 2 weeks ago. Allegedly he was going to follow through with that but his parents convinced him through go thru the process

Advertisement
nothing solid to go off of here, but with this staff being more transparent with lining up commitments, and with Nesta announcing right after Riley that he's doing it a 7 tomorrow. feels like a Mario play but maybe I'm just on the kool aid
Oh No GIF

Advertisement
Not sure they're related, but just look at how quickly the staff transitions over to Adarius Hayes, and starts working publicly there.. layers and levels at every position group with this staff. It's just so refreshing compared to Manuela.. lose a kid like this before and the cupboard was just empty after.

Not sure they're related, but just look at how quickly the staff transitions over to Adarius Hayes, and starts working publicly there.. layers and levels at every position group with this staff. It's just so refreshing compared to Manuela.. lose a kid like this before and the cupboard was just empty after.

That was the point of my post above. They have backups and perhaps those backups are better fits? At least I feel that way.

Advertisement
There is no such thing as a coincidence

Advertisement
Back