2024 James Nesta 4* LB from NC [Commits to Oklahoma]

Not worried. See what happens with our other two or three LB targets, land a top baseball coach and then take stock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
nothing solid to go off of here, but with this staff being more transparent with lining up commitments, and with Nesta announcing right after Riley that he's doing it a 7 tomorrow. feels like a Mario play but maybe I'm just on the kool aid

Advertisement
Just OK...

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Women’s team is an absolute juggernaut….
I am sure you know how good they were since you brought them up, but for the majority of the board who probably doesn't know (I only know b/c I saw a headline), 'absolute juggernaut' probably doesn't do them justice... they went 61-1 this year. Mindboggling that in a sport like baseball/softball you would only lose 1 game over a 62 game season...

Last edited:
my brother in Christ, we missed on 3 white LBs ahead of Nesta
the post said "the state of Oklahoma isn't missing out on a white LB. Whole state behind Venables"

they did in fact miss on a white LB in sammy brown.

no idea about any others, my response was pretty cut and dry and nothing to do with Miami recruiting

If the young man is smart, he’ll see the four All Americans that are about to play in front of him.

Advertisement
Back