James King SS

Advertisement
Its actually his best position. 6'0 200...didnt someone say he ran a 4.65 his SR year at BTW? I know he was a track guy. (shrugs)..Why not? Def not going to get any burn at LB here ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If memory serves me correct, wasn't there concern because he slimmed down to run track and posted some good times? Something along those lines. Rather he pans out or not, I like that we're getting back to putting kids in a position where they can best succeed and help the team. Miami used to be known for that. Summary: Good Move

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope the kid does well there.

But to me the more important impact is on the LB numbers, specifically the room in the 2017 class. Would be crazy not to take 3 of the many ballers down here this cycle.

Gimme Steed, Wilder and Miller.

Someone said it best. He shouldnt have been here. Wasnt his fault. We offered, he took it. We were desperate. But if the kid is working hard, staying out trouble, has the desire and his putting in work..why not give him one last shot at a position of need. Worst comes to worst, he should be able to contribute on special teams.

I hope the kid does well there.

But to me the more important impact is on the LB numbers, specifically the room in the 2017 class. Would be crazy not to take 3 of the many ballers down here this cycle.

Gimme Steed, Wilder and Miller.

I've been trying to tell those shills on the recruiting board that there's no way we only take 1 or 2 LBs in the 2017 class. Too many special LBs locally this cycle.

Someone said it best. He shouldnt have been here. Wasnt his fault. We offered, he took it. We were desperate. But if the kid is working hard, staying out trouble, has the desire and his putting in work..why not give him one last shot at a position of need. Worst comes to worst, he should be able to contribute on special teams.

I'm sure Richt is in no hurry to run him off for the simple reason that he's related to a couple recruits we're chasing hard.

Advertisement
Back