James Gordon IV

Advertisement
935F70FA-A2B6-47FA-9D8D-727BB55F1C27.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh wtf. They’re not even evaluating just waiting on us to offer

I’d rather recruit against ole Willie boy than lil Nicky....after watching the Nole sHT show compared to our D If a kid chooses FSU then you have to question his smarts and if you’d want him anyways..

Obviously you have some sort of connection to Plant City.

What's the deal with Gordon?
Lil dank has been the real deal since little league. I made the comment about him not blowing up because he is from Plant City (Bealsville actually), which is partly true. Another big reason is kids from here just don’t go to the big time camps like the city kids go to for exposure. His “mentor/handler”, Brodie Perry, takes kids in the area under his wing and trains, and takes them to camps and college visits. The thing is, the camps they go to are usually small time local camps. Camps like the BCP (Big County Preps) Ignite instead of Nike or Adidas Camps. Theses local camps are meant to give local kids who aren’t big time a chance to be seen by lesser P5 or G5 schools. Hence, the reason why most kids from PC go to schools like Michigan St, Temple, Cinncy, USF, Buffalo, etc., and why lil dank is committed to Minnesota. Now that his Sr film is out, and teams are evaluating off tape instead of camps, he is starting blow up.

His dad is fsu fan btw.

Advertisement
Lil dank has been the real deal since little league. I made the comment about him not blowing up because he is from Plant City (Bealsville actually), which is partly true. Another big reason is kids from here just don’t go to the big time camps like the city kids go to for exposure. His “mentor/handler”, Brodie Perry, takes kids in the area under his wing and trains, and takes them to camps and college visits. The thing is, the camps they go to are usually small time local camps. Camps like the BCP (Big County Preps) Ignite instead of Nike or Adidas Camps. Theses local camps are meant to give local kids who aren’t big time a chance to be seen by lesser P5 or G5 schools. Hence, the reason why most kids from PC go to schools like Michigan St, Temple, Cinncy, USF, Buffalo, etc., and why lil dank is committed to Minnesota. Now that his Sr film is out, and teams are evaluating off tape instead of camps, he is starting blow up.

His dad is fsu fan btw.

Hopefully pops sees that FSU only offered because we offered.

Nah FSU offered because they saw the kid was a baller. The tape speaks for itself this kid is big time.

Advertisement
So you think this kid will lean FSU? Thanks for info.
Their is no telling. FSU was on him before but fell way off. They were coming to see him and all but never offered then backed off. That’s why it’s so funny that now they offer after we did.

IMO, Miami already knew about him but he was a plan B guy. He likes Fleck, but I’m sure we could have beat Minny out if we were on him early enough.

Advertisement
Back