James Gordon IV

As long as we get 2 of Yarde, Gordon, Brown and Solomon im hyped. Keep reloading at lb/striker because with the coaching, speed and athleticism we'll keep dominating

Their is no telling. FSU was on him before but fell way off. They were coming to see him and all but never offered then backed off. That’s why it’s so funny they now they offer after we did.

IMO, Miami already knew about him but he was a plan B guy. He likes Fleck, but I’m sure we could have beat Minny out if we were on him early enough.
Isn't he just dreading the thoughts of that cold weather and nothing fun state of Minnesota?

TexCane

Sophomore
Seen enough. Want. But does this mean Solomon gone?
Not necessarily. Solomon has elite coverage skills and would make an excellent "striker" prospect. If Stevenson doesn't come, Solomon could be moved to S/Striker.

Isn't he just dreading the thoughts of that cold weather and nothing fun state of Minnesota?
Minnesota might fit him. Bealsville sits off Hwy 60 and consist of 4 roads, strawberry and vegetable fields, dirt roads, churches, and woods. Now the cold, us country boys don’t do.

Minnesota might fit him. Bealsville sits off Hwy 60 and consist of 4 roads, strawberry and vegetable fields, dirt roads, churches, and woods. Now the cold, us country boys don’t do.
Has he taken an ov yet?

Has he taken an ov yet?
Minnesota has been his only OV. He has been to plenty of schools including Miami on “school tours” his mentor takes kids on every year. I may be wrong but I believe he participated in the Paradise Camp either this year or last.

919cane

Sophomore
We desperately need an infusion of speed at the LB position. Give me guys who can run and hit...don't care who they are or where they're from.

He was at the Armwood game last night wearing Minnesota gear.

1LuvCane

Sophomore
Nah FSU offered because they saw the kid was a baller. The tape speaks for itself this kid is big time.
Are you hyping the kid or the criminoles?

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Minnesota is located in the heart of Minneapolis. Nothing country about the campus location. It's more a metro campus.