James Gordon IV

LoyalCane24

Junior
Just watched his film and would prefer him over Solomon. Solomon is probably better right now and has better technique and all but this kid has the potential to be a stud. Aggressive hits hard and has insane closing speed. He might not do anything his first year or two but he could be like finley popping his redshirt sophmore year.

WATCH HIS HIGHLIGHTS! Looks very instinctive and like a future stud. If Solomon sticks I still think we should get this kid because these are the types of kids that nobody knows about until a few years of development and they become NFL type players. Put this guy on a blitz on third down and he will be hard to stop.

Advertisement
As pure LB they are close, but I would take Gordon with size AND because I think he can play Mike

As possible striker I'd take Solomon with his coverage skills and quickness.

But don't sleep on Gordon. Kid is a thumper.

I 100% agree.

I think we need to take him regardless what happens with Solomon.

This kid is the real deal and his closing speed is ELITE.

Not sure how he's gotten lost in the shuffle in Central FL.

There are a lot of sleepers in Central FL that get overlooked. Not just South FL.

I 100% agree.

I think we need to take him regardless what happens with Solomon.

This kid is the real deal and his closing speed is ELITE.

Not sure how he's gotten lost in the shuffle in Central FL.

There are a lot of sleepers in Central FL that get overlooked. Not just South FL.

Yeah I agree. Maybe he needs to improve technique and stuff but he would have a couple years before he would have a big role. The thing about him are his instincts, aggressiveness, and closing speed which are natural and show that he has the potential to be elite.

Advertisement
so now soloman is no good lol

If he goes to Michigan he's overrated. If he stays committed to UM he's a future 1st rounder.

Brick.png

Advertisement
S/O to the Itty Bitty.

I have known lil dank since he was in diapers. His dad is one of the old heads in the neighborhood. Jit is a grown man and elite.

Currently committed to Minnesota. If he played in Tampa or Lakeland, he would be a 4*. FSU was on him heavy at one point but fell off for some reason

One thing he has to work on and I tell him all the time, he has a tendency of stopping or leaving his feet after his initial thud...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Give me four LB from these five:
Huff
Soloman
Yarde
Gorden
Brooks

If we only sign 2 and under sign the class, god help us!

Advertisement
Back