James Franklin: How to Win Friends & Influence People

Advertisement
Stop complementing Penn State football. Their fans use CANCER to pat themselves on the back & they support child molestation. Unless you're from PA you just would not understand.

Who is complementing Penn State?

And to say that they "support child molestation" might be the dumbest thing I've read on a message board.

Don't talk to me unless you're from PA & have to deal with these people. You have NO idea what you're talking about. Zero, Zip, Nada.

Stop complementing Penn State football. Their fans use CANCER to pat themselves on the back & they support child molestation. Unless you're from PA you just would not understand.

And to say that they "support child molestation" might be the dumbest thing I've read on a message board.

Okay, let's correct that statement. They WORSHIP a coach that had evidence that a colleague was abusing children, yet he DID NOTHING. In fact, despite years of whispers and the like against Sandusky, he was worshiped in State College, which made it possible for him to groom at risk children.

Did I mention that Joe Paterno is still REVERED by said fanbase? He is REVERED to the point that people are sad that his statue was taken down, even though it is now known beyond a shadow of a doubt that he knew for DECADES that Sandusky was a rapist.

Is that a more succinct statement?

That fanbase reveres a man that was willing to doom children to abuse, all so he could look down his nose at "Schools Doing It The Wrong Way". Say what you want about the Miami Hurricanes during the Decade of Dominance, the program never sunk to that level. Those fans support a family that tried to BLAME MOLESTATION VICTIMS. So, in essence, they do support abusers, and the act they committed. Go watch the movie "Happy Valley" and tell me there isn't something wrong with that entire fanbase.

By the way, **** THON. College students all over the country raise millions for cancer research and other great causes, and no one gives a ****. Yet PSU does it, and suddenly they are the best people ever....How about they raise some money to raze that stadium to the ground? How about they stand up for those children that were harmed...They won't do that, they celebrated when Joe Pa got his wins back. I'd be ashamed to say my school fought for that guy to get back in the record books.

Okay, let's correct that statement. They WORSHIP a coach that had evidence that a colleague was abusing children, yet he DID NOTHING. In fact, despite years of whispers and the like against Sandusky, he was worshiped in State College, which made it possible for him to groom at risk children.

Did I mention that Joe Paterno is still REVERED by said fanbase? He is REVERED to the point that people are sad that his statue was taken down, even though it is now known beyond a shadow of a doubt that he knew for DECADES that Sandusky was a rapist.

That fanbase reveres a man that was willing to doom children to abuse, all so he could look down his nose at "Schools Doing It The Wrong Way". Say what you want about the Miami Hurricanes during the Decade of Dominance, the program never sunk to that level. Those fans support a family that tried to BLAME MOLESTATION VICTIMS. So, in essence, they do support abusers, and the act they committed. Go watch the movie "Happy Valley" and tell me there isn't something wrong with that entire fanbase.

By the way, **** THON. College students all over the country raise millions for cancer research and other great causes, and no one gives a ****. Yet PSU does it, and suddenly they are the best people ever....How about they raise some money to raze that stadium to the ground? How about they stand up for those children that were harmed...They won't do that, they celebrated when Joe Pa got his wins back. I'd be ashamed to say my school fought for that guy to get back in the record books.

ALL OF THIS has NOTHING to do with the players playing in the uniform today. NONE OF IT.

Advertisement

perfectly said. absolutely perfect. they are a SICK cult. you understand what I mean & it's nice to see.

k06LEV6.gif

ALL OF THIS has NOTHING to do with the players playing in the uniform today. NONE OF IT.

Yes, it does. Those are the fans cheering for the players. While it isn't on the players that Sandusky is a scumbag, they are part of a program that represents what is wrong with college athletics. I'd be ashamed to be associated with that program, but I guess that these young men don't give a ****, because hey. It's Penn State.

Advertisement

Yes, it does. Those are the fans cheering for the players. While it isn't on the players that Sandusky is a scumbag, they are part of a program that represents what is wrong with college athletics. I'd be ashamed to be associated with that program, but I guess that these young men don't give a ****, because hey. It's Penn State.

It's all about the players my friend.

Advertisement
Back