James Franklin: How to Win Friends & Influence People

Advertisement
^^^ That's what I am trying to figure out.

I am confused why Franklin is classless from that statement. Very weird comment

[video=youtube;f6bHwaX_hOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6bHwaX_hOU[/video]

Last year, that was like their Super Bowl? LOL. Yeah, beating a team coming off two 7-6 seasons was probably their Super Bowl. This dude needs to get over himself.

Then he completely backtracks and says it was like Penn State's Super Bowl. I thought it was just another win? Dude was caught.

I have no problems with what he said.

I hope Richt says beating F$U is like beating Duke.

Then the awkward press can ask him to specify and I hope he says, It is not like beating Duke, Duke is in our division so that win in the Coastal was more important.

Advertisement
The video validates that he wasn't being classless, at all.

If anything, he was saying his team put Akron on the same level as they did Pitt.

Anybody with an issue with what he said already had an issue with Franklin, IMO.

If anything, he was saying his team put Akron on the same level as they did Pitt.

Anybody with an issue with what he said already had an issue with Franklin, IMO.

Anyone who seriously takes issue with any coach and what he says after a game is a snowflake. No other way to put it.
Everyone is trying to take offense or find something related to "shaming" within a press conference these days. It is silly and weak minded.

His backtracking makes the statement look pretty weak to me. If he wanted to say it then he should've stuck by his guns.

Advertisement

I had no issue with Franklin before this. He backtracked on what he said in a way to make it seem like he wasn't being classless. It's obvious to see through.

For them it was like winning the Super Bowl, but for us it was like beating Akron, which uh...was like winning the Super Bowl for us.

Ok-Meme.jpg

You Miami fans that call James Franklin classless or an @ss for these comments must truly hate and despise Jimmy Johnson, with every ounce of your being.

Advertisement
You Miami fans that call James Franklin classless or an @ss for these comments must truly hate and despise Jimmy Johnson, with every ounce of your being.

Jimmy Johnson said beating Akron was like winning the Super Bowl?

That's the difference between the two. James Franklin will never get close to sniffing an NCAA title, let alone an NFL title. If you want to talk trash, talk trash. Be able to back it up and don't backtrack. Those two coaches are in different realms and is a horrible example.

I think he's a slime ball and a douche but it's not because of those statements. No problem with the statement.

The guy is a total ******* douche. He tried to cover up a rape assault at Vandy. He fits right in at Pedo State and their Paterno apologist fans. Guy should be tossed in the can where Big Bubba can perform some rhythmic slapping on him.

Advertisement
James Franklin's comments weren't classless. He's just trying to rile up a rival fan base that's all.

What is classless is the way they handle the rape at Vanderbilt under his watch. No surprise Pedo state hired him....

We have an incredibly soft society of people these days.

He may be a little arrogant but he is one **** of a football coach. Turned PSU around very quickly. Anybody that wins at Vandy is a **** of a coach. I would have loved to have him here.

If he beat FSU and made that statement about them you guys would absolutely love it.

**** that bald douchebag. He's a corch. He will be exposed when Moarhead leaves next year. Plus Penn State will still lose a few this year. Scumbags.

Stop complementing Penn State football. Their fans use CANCER to pat themselves on the back & they support child molestation. Unless you're from PA you just would not understand.

Advertisement
Back