James Coley promoted to OC Georgia Bulldogs

Advertisement
There are worse hires out there. Wouldn't be shocked if he excelled there. Still a Plan B/C guy.

I thought he was a bad coach according to you guys.

Promoted to OC at an elite SEC school.

Coach Golden is in the NFL coaching professionals.

Like I said COach Golden did a tremendous job with what he was given here at Miami.

Coley is/was a Good Coach.

Golden was clown, but he recruited well. His stubbornness (defense) cost him his job.

Like I said COach Golden did a tremendous job with what he was given here at Miami.
My new favorite saying applies here.

Fool, you're 30 cents short of a quarter.

I can use it almost every other day on here for these trolls.

Advertisement

giphy-27.gif

Advertisement
recruiting is overrated.
being a good recruiter is so **** overrated

You make a thread celebrating James Coley, but downplay the one thing he is celebrated for.

X-box Coley can not play call. He will be exposed in 2019. Again.

I live in Jacksonville, which is loaded with a ton of UGA fans and former players. THEY ARE NOT HAPPY WITH COLEY BECOMING THE OC!

These are the same people that were warning me about Richt, and though overall they are a delusional fan base, they were right about Richt and they are right about Coley.

He is nothing but a glorified recruiter!

Advertisement
Not sure why you guys bother to answer this troll. Pretty sure it's the same guy started trolling us a year ago after Tua won at Bama. Probably changed user name a few times since.

It took Osborne 20 or so years to win a NC. I think Golden should have at least gotten 15 years

Advertisement
Obvious troll post.

He wasn't anything special here.

He probably has improved and grown as a person in the years between then and now. People generally do in their given profession.

He has all the talent in the world, so there is no excuse not to produce.

Good for him, but why not let this thread die?

Does it snow in Georgia & do their RB's know how to throw?

Check yes in both boxes & we got ourselves a playbook!

Not hard to coach where you got about 10 4 an 5 star OL and the best OL coach in college football, plus stable of top ten RB's. As long as Coley calls running plays and recruits SoFla he in good shape.

Advertisement
Back