James Coley promoted to OC Georgia Bulldogs

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you cant recruit thats half the job, alot of these guys can go to the NFL (ALF) but can u put them to lead a college team? Can they recruit is the big deal cause if u cant get the good players how can u win? U will always be juggling records with losses.

nah it's reality kid. My point im making is you guys think it's all coaches.....
So South Fla kids are soft and over-rated and we messed up by not keeping or hiring Coley (even though UGA wanted Enos over Coley)?

Got it. I have a feeling that you'll be seeing my friend soon...

1495089158606.jpg

If you cant recruit thats half the job, alot of these guys can go to the NFL (ALF) but can u put them to lead a college team? Can they recruit is the big deal cause if u cant get the good players how can u win? U will always be juggling records with losses.

recruiting is overrated. kids go to where it's hot. period. that's why this class is terrible because this team had zero momemtneum because of the offense and it scared kids away. can ya blame em.

being a good recruiter is so **** overrated

Advertisement
Coley learned where to drop the bags in FL at FSU. He is one of those guys who can recruit IF the bags get dropped. Dude can script first 12 plays well but then everything is up for grabs. All these schools are just trying to make sure Miami doesn’t get its hands on the mother load of so fl talent again. They devide up the players to keep us out of the hen house.

I thought he was a bad coach according to you guys.

Promoted to OC at an elite SEC school.

Coach Golden is in the NFL coaching professionals.

Like I said COach Golden did a tremendous job with what he was given here at Miami.

Boi if you don't sit yo Kirby slurping, knee pads wearing aih down some where... Cooley still trash and YOUR SCHOOL GEORGIA STILL AIN'T WINNING A SHIP so get over it. I see you want attention this morning with the nonsense

recruiting is overrated. kids go to where it's hot. period. that's why this class is terrible because this team had zero momemtneum because of the offense and it scared kids away. can ya blame em.

being a good recruiter is so **** overrated
I mean I cant argue against that, the offense was trash and the class is awful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought he was a bad coach according to you guys.

Promoted to OC at an elite SEC school.

Coach Golden is in the NFL coaching professionals.

Like I said COach Golden did a tremendous job with what he was given here at Miami.
QP stacks ****s for a living.

Advertisement
Back