GhostRecon_Cane When the U is on, there is nothing else like it. Joined Nov 26, 2014 Messages 2,381 Apr 12, 2016 #41 canez****** said: can we just move on? I'm trying to erase those idiots from my mind. Click to expand... Thank you.
canez****** said: can we just move on? I'm trying to erase those idiots from my mind. Click to expand... Thank you.
Golsen82 Senior Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 13,877 Apr 12, 2016 #42 CaniacOnTheDanceFloor said: canez****** said: can we just move on? I'm trying to erase those idiots from my mind. Click to expand... Thank you. Click to expand... Went to thread page like 501 and couldn't help but comment as I wasn't on this site then lol. But yeah I've moved on.
CaniacOnTheDanceFloor said: canez****** said: can we just move on? I'm trying to erase those idiots from my mind. Click to expand... Thank you. Click to expand... Went to thread page like 501 and couldn't help but comment as I wasn't on this site then lol. But yeah I've moved on.