James Carville calls ESPN 'gutless' over apology to SEC for his Alabama theory

Advertisement
At what point in this video did Bandy lead with the shoulder and try and wrap up?http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...urricanes-cornerback-trajan-bandy-ejected-lsu
It was careless and stupid he was already being tackled. I love Bandy he is a straight up dog and wish we had 10 other defenders with his mentality, but when I saw it live I knew he was gone. It’s the pure definition of targeting. Again take off your orange and green glasses.

Not sure why you are trying to argue the point that both calls are weak calls but as someone who labels himself as a "Television Personality", he can't just come on ESPN when it only applies to his conspiracy theory against Alabama. And it is just that - a whack conspiracy theory.

I grew up in Louisiana and have listened to James Carville's idiotic rants for close to five decades. I don't have to take off any glasses to know that Alabama would have beaten LSU even if LSU had 3 Devon White at linebacker. They would have needed a NFL D-Line and a NFL O-Line to have had a chance. LMFAO at any of these other teams losing because they had one player out for a half.

At 0:23 you can clearly see Bandy drop his left shoulder. White straight up hit a QB with his helmet - he didn't even attempt to drop a shoulder or use a shoulder to tackle - and again, he was hitting a sitting duck. They are both weak calls, but how do you say one is weaker than the other? For what its worth the reaction to both calls from the commentators were the same - they were bad calls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back