James Carville calls ESPN 'gutless' over apology to SEC for his Alabama theory

Advertisement
James Carville has never made much sense. He didn’t seem to complain about Bandy getting kicked out of the LSU game. That was almost the exact same hit as the Devin White hit. LSU has gotten away will some crazy stuff - he should sit down and keep his mouth shut.

Gawd bless him if he get somewhere with his SEC scandal allegations... Maybe he's interested in our OC position... at least he has balls and spunk and brains... what do we have to lose.

KhXsaAnooGQ9i.gif

Advertisement
Yeah, Canes know all too well the zebras are a budget line for some big-time football cabal's slush fund. ESPN is just protecting its bell cow. The Alabama Conference is the Spanish Main of big time college sports. And as long as the money is flowing the way it is now, Alabama will continue to go without a salary cap and officials will continue to wear crimson draws for Alabama games.

This will continue and eventually something happens to bust it up. The more people you get involved into something along with ever increasing money the more chances of people who feels offended talk.

James Carville has never made much sense. He didn’t seem to complain about Bandy getting kicked out of the LSU game. That was almost the exact same hit as the Devin White hit. LSU has gotten away will some crazy stuff - he should sit down and keep his mouth shut.
Take off your orange and green goggles. Bandy absolutely lead with his helmet, White didn’t. I’m a Cane fan but reality is reality, Bandy was careless. That’s the rules in 2018.

This will continue and eventually something happens to bust it up. The more people you get involved into something along with ever increasing money the more chances of people who feels offended talk.

Yah, but this guy is just coming off as a conspiracy nut. Everyone knows Bama buys players. Everyone knows Bama covers up crimes(or anything that could get them suspended) their players commit. That is what people need to complain about. Bama did not try and get Tennessees start defensive player suspended for their game. LMFAO. Your average person will see this and think the guy is just an LSU homer grasping at straws and then assume all of the other illegal activity is just haters talking.

Advertisement
I agree with you. People need to start standing up and talking about what "appears" to be going on down in Alabaga. The more people that start discussing it publicly, the better. Alabaga clearly has an advantage over 98% of the other teams in the country. Be bags, treatment, whatever, start doing a little digging and you'll be amazed at what pops up.

Take off your orange and green goggles. Bandy absolutely lead with his helmet, White didn’t. I’m a Cane fan but reality is reality, Bandy was careless. That’s the rules in 2018.

You couldn’t be more wrong. White hit a quarterback where it is easy to just not lead with the crown. He deliberately led with the crown... against a standing duck quarterback. He didn’t even try to lead with the shoulder pads. Bandy put it his left shoulder pad down to lead. Brandy’s tackle also happened in the middle of a play with moving parts in which it wasn’t as easy to move his head to side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I can't stand Carville, but he's right that ESPN's apology is gutless. BTW, how do you apologize for someone else's opinion? Carville stated his opinion. That's what Carville has always done.

You couldn’t be more wrong. White hit a quarterback where it is easy to just not lead with the crown. He deliberately led with the crown... against a standing duck quarterback. He didn’t even try to lead with the shoulder pads. Bandy put it his left shoulder pad down to lead. Brandy’s tackle also happened in the middle of a play with moving parts in which it wasn’t as easy to move his head to side.
At what point in this video did Bandy lead with the shoulder and try and wrap up?http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...urricanes-cornerback-trajan-bandy-ejected-lsu
It was careless and stupid he was already being tackled. I love Bandy he is a straight up dog and wish we had 10 other defenders with his mentality, but when I saw it live I knew he was gone. It’s the pure definition of targeting. Again take off your orange and green glasses.

Advertisement
Because they're catering to the retarded

I can't stand Carville, but he's right that ESPN's apology is gutless. BTW, how do you apologize for someone else's opinion? Carville stated his opinion. That's what Carville has always done.

Advertisement
Back