Jameis Winston calls Miami Hurricanes the ‘little brother'

i was watching ESPN all day and he didnt say that bs at all.

Watched ESPN all day? Negged.

lol yeah i was just takin in all the hate on Miami.

they were talking about Miami like we were the little engine that could or some ****, trynna give us pep talks and advice on how to not get blown out.

****ed me off but i wanted to get ****ed off so i just dealt with it.

Advertisement
Every time I see him, I want to puch him in the face a little more than the time before. We comin.... :stormwarning:

599.jpg
This belongs in the poster ideas for game day thread in the Wez

I can't believe such an esteemed news outlet got this huge story so wrong. Thank God I can still count on the Herald.

Advertisement
We need a QB like Winston, but so do abut 110 other colleges. Regardless if u like him or not, he is a great player, and leader. Hope we get 1 like him soon.

Based off what? Jacory Harris had a great first season too. So sick of this cat getting crowned. Just LOOK at his throws for christ sake. He has a noodle arm.

We need a QB like Winston, but so do abut 110 other colleges. Regardless if u like him or not, he is a great player, and leader. Hope we get 1 like him soon.

based off what? Jacory Harris had a great first season too. So sick of this cat getting crowned. Just LOOK at his throws for christ sake. He has a noodle arm.

Well noodle arm may be perception I guess, but Winston has the second highest rating of any quarterback in in the nation and he's top choice of many for the Heisman. Oddly, he's such a good collegiate baseball player, its a tough choice and anybody's guess which sport he will take up in the end. He has a dead on half hop throw to third from right field, a 90mph fastball and a wicked curve. Apparently NFL scouts are tripping over MLB scouts for Winstons attention. Oh.....and he's a freshman.

If the baseball guys are tripping over themselves now, why was he only drafted in the 15th round in 2012? We'd all be breathing a lot easier if some team drafted him 1st or 2nd round last year.

people up in arms over a random quote that ends up being a misquote? 4 pages?

Yup, jimmies are definitely being rustled here.

Advertisement

Based off what? Jacory Harris had a great first season too. So sick of this cat getting crowned. Just LOOK at his throws for christ sake. He has a noodle arm.

lol for putting Jacory in the same sentence of Winston. Look, I'm not Winston fluffer but I can appreciate talent when I see it. Dude is a player. As for his arm - it looks deceptive but he has a strong arm. He throws a baseball 90+ and he can throw a football 70+. He has a gun.

he actually called them the little brother :ibisroflmao:

***** we still going to rip you a new ****!

D- troll job

Who cares?? 5 > 2. That's all that matters; not what some clueless kid from Alabama said.

AND we still lead the rivalry series.

AND we put more guys in the NFL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back