Jameis Winston calls Miami Hurricanes the ‘little brother'

Wrong quote, wrong post headline.....he never called canes "little brother", quite the contrary, watch it again and listen, he said "if they wanna be the big brother, we wanna be the little brother, its still a friendly competition"

This is what I thought I heard, he called us big brother actually,

Advertisement
All joking aside, this kid is a true ******* dbag.
32.gif

You are a f'ing moron. The kid called us the big brother.

I hate the Noles but this kid is legit. A true leader....unlike our QB who has become a mental midget and cripple. It's sad.

I hate the Noles but this kid is legit. A true leader....unlike our QB who has become a mental midget and cripple. It's sad.

Someone neg this ****** for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I have a few *** friends. Unanimously, they all say their lives are markedly better since they came out of the closet. The sooner you do it, the better your life will be, too. Then you no longer have to pretend you love **** because of his leadership skills.

Advertisement
Looks like the OP changed the words from the article because in the link he clearly says something different.

We have plenty reason to hate FSu already we don't need to go plagiarizing articles

Guys, can't we pretend that he actually did say that so we can hate his ***** *** even more?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back