Jameis says boys should be strong and girls should be silent

Advertisement
And there are those on here that are *********ing their bubble gum wads because Perry was working out with this moran. Perry is probably already a better QB than crablegs.

Advertisement
Winston talking to kids about anything is a brilliant idea. Shocked he stuck his foot in his mouth.

Advertisement
He's a professional sports figure. Why do we want his opinion on anything?

Not sure where you're going with this, but being a sports professional doesn't make you expert on anything other than.....sport.

Funny how society decided that if you can throw, catch or run with a ball your opinion is more meaningful. Same goes for other "entertainers", I don't care what you think. Being good at something does not correlate to being good at everything.

Advertisement
Sooooooooo....he cant be a role model and/or have an opinion because he plays sports? Look I know he is a Nole but you guys are reaching here..I cant even believe this is news. Smh. I hate the offseason. I cant imagine how it will be around here after Spring ball is over.

Nobody should be surprised and I guarantee you that's what he thinks. My 8 year old would have kicked him in the nuts if she was there, and follow up with a right to the chin when he went down.

Advertisement
Sooooooooo....he cant be a role model and/or have an opinion because he plays sports? Look I know he is a Nole but you guys are reaching here..I cant even believe this is news. Smh. I hate the offseason. I cant imagine how it will be around here after Spring ball is over.

He can have as many options as he wants but they should not given a platform just because he is good at football.

A perfect example of this is that stupid stuff Kyrie Irving said about the earth being flat and then Draymond agreeing with him.

They are good at basketball, the general public should not give a **** about what they think about other subjects because the majority of athletes are not qualified to discuss them with the general public.

raw

Advertisement
Back