Jamari Howard

Only two of those guys apply to this year’s board though. You like where CB recruiting is at this cycle?
I thought you were referring to current roster, and also committed guys.

I actually left off Daryl Porter Jr and a few others including
Devante Brown who has another year of eligibility.

So in 2024 you could have:

Devante Brown
Demari Brown
Jadais Richard
Daryl Porter Jr.
Robert Stafford
Dee Freeney
Ryan Mack
Rodrigues Frederique

No I don't call that a mess. I also think their is a possibility that Robby Washington could switch to CB. Explosive aggressive athlete.

Advertisement

Devante Brown
Demari Brown
Jadais Richard
Daryl Porter Jr.
Robert Stafford
Dee Freeney
Ryan Mack
Rodrigues Frederique

No I don't call that a mess. I also think their is a possibility that Robby Washington could switch to CB. Explosive aggressive athlete.
This is the recruiting board and the thread is discussing a 24 recruit. Our haul last year when including the portal ended up very good. Our board this cycle is a mess.

This is the recruiting board and the thread is discussing a 24 recruit. Our haul last year when including the portal ended up very good. Our board this cycle is a mess.
I think we should pump brakes grading our portal haul. The current CB roster is average at best to this point. Hope we have some guys step up. Even still Porter, Davis, and Couch and Brown could all be gone in 12 months. Not a good spot losing your top 4 corners.

I think we should pump brakes grading our portal haul. The current CB roster is average at best to this point. Hope we have some guys step up. Even still Porter, Davis, and Couch and Brown could all be gone in 12 months. Not a good spot losing your top 4 corners.
Objectively the 23 cycle and portal haul was very good. I say very good but hardly elite and I also didn’t say we were in good spot at all and hence why I’m worried about our board this cycle. Our OL class this cycle pales in comparison to last cycle but I’m not worried about that unit because we are good there for a couple of years. We are not in a great spot at CB whatsoever.

I’m with you bro! But there’s always talent in the portal. Gotta land the right kids. The corner from Vandy can ball. Both Browns can ball. FSU built their team from the portal. But your overall point stands true. Do better at corner and for christ sake land a couple stuff DTs

Advertisement
I’m with you bro! But there’s always talent in the portal. Gotta land the right kids. The corner from Vandy can ball. Both Browns can ball. FSU built their team from the portal. But your overall point stands true. Do better at corner and for christ sake land a couple stuff DTs
Talent is in the portal every year no question but we seem to get the Ladson's and Agunde's more than the Coleman's and the Verse's.

If this makes you feel better shame on you. No reason we should be recruiting this poorly at CB. In csse you forgot the portal isn't a certainty.
No matter what us Mario fans ***** about you are right on this debate. What are we doing here? Even though he got the most out our dbs we should be doing waaaaaaaay better.

I can say good things and I support him but the truth is the truth. CWay ain’t cappin

Advertisement

Devante Brown
Demari Brown
Jadais Richard
Daryl Porter Jr.
Robert Stafford
Dee Freeney
Ryan Mack
Rodrigues Frederique

Day will get a look too

brah said he played for Westland Mall....

d2e.gif

mans was running drills in the food court.
My buddy was the director of security for Westland Mall up until like 3 months ago. Says a bunch of HS kids come to the mall after school's out and run around the mall causing commotion. Might've just been him running cone drills.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Know this kid wasn’t a take but, they recruiting DB position as a whole pretty well - any insight on why we stuck with addae and didn’t bring surtain on? Forgive me if it’s been talked about elsewhere

Advertisement
Back