Jamari Howard

Advertisement
I haven’t followed this thread; but, I see a 6-2 CB who’s from So. Fla, ranked as a composite 4* and the #11th CB in the nation…& he’s not a take?

What am I missing here?
Problem #1: bolded n enlarged.

Problem #2: youre using his rankings... not his board placement post EvAl sesh... got him around 128th DB in the country. Simply not Miami caliber...

I haven’t followed this thread; but, I see a 6-2 CB who’s from So. Fla, ranked as a composite 4* and the #11th CB in the nation…& he’s not a take?

What am I missing here?

Tunsil kid

4 transfers

Play/production up til this year did not match his ranking (he and McGahee, jr. seem to be the two kids in Dade who just are completely mis-ranked) …Central was one of his 4 transfers but the only one he's never played a down out (some say he wasn't going to start or wasn't competing down with competing for his job there, so without playing he transferred to Norland). Definitely some potential but between him hinting at a bag early and being a Tunsil kid, seemed like UM didn't want to prioritize him.

That about sums it up.

Advertisement
Tunsil kid

4 transfers

Play/production up til this year did not match his ranking (he and McGahee, jr. seem to be the two kids in Dade who just are completely mis-ranked) …Central was one of his 4 transfers but the only one he's never played a down out (some say he wasn't going to start or wasn't competing down with competing for his job there, so without playing he transferred to Norland). Definitely some potential but between him hinting at a bag early and being a Tunsil kid, seemed like UM didn't want to prioritize him.

That about sums it up.
If you're trying to change a culture, this seems like a kid to avoid

HE JUST ISNT THAT GOOD AND PLAYED AT WESLAND MALL HIALEAH UNTIL THISY EAR WHERE HE DIDNT PLAY GOOD COMP.

THIS YEAR HE IS PLAYING ON A SUPED UP TEAM WHERE EVEN THIS IS HARD TO JUDGE PLAYING WITH ALL THE DIV 1 LEVEL GUY SNORLAND RECRUITED.

I NEVER WAS A BIG FAN.

I MUCH RATHER WE HAD FLIPPED LAWAYNE MCCOY DONE EVEN RECRUIT HOWARD.

MAYBE FSU CAN DEVELOP HIM WITHT HE TOOLS HE HAS SOMEWHAT BUT HE IS OVERRATED WITH THAT RANKING.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back