Jamari Howard

Dmorgan15

Recruit
Do we have any interest or we recruiting him? Just wondering because he in our backyard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont understand something. He has played his junior season right. Is that not enough tape to evaluate him on?

I dont understand something. He has played his junior season right. Is that not enough tape to evaluate him on?

He played his junior season for Westland Mall. He just transferred to Central for his senior season. Could be they want to see him against tougher competition.

NIL is a BIG deal to him which is why the big 3 aren't going all out with him. Any of the big 3 schools in the state of Florida would love to have him but not about to break the bank for him either.

NIL is a BIG deal to him which is why the big 3 aren't going all out with him. Any of the big 3 schools in the state of Florida would love to have him but not about to break the bank for him either.
NIL has become mandatory for many local prospects considering so many residents have become priced out with housing costs exploding the last few years. See the Barney recruitment as an example, rinse & repeat.

Advertisement
NIL has become mandatory for many local prospects considering so many residents have become priced out with housing costs exploding the last few years. See the Barney recruitment as an example, rinse & repeat.
NIL should be one of the factors to consider for every recruit. It’s when they make it the sole factor that they

IMG_0465.png

@Memnon said we should be recruiting this kid in a comment in the 8/15 bank. Anyone know what’s going on with him?

FSU is recruiting him apparently

@Memnon said we should be recruiting this kid in a comment in the 8/15 bank. Anyone know what’s going on with him?

FSU is recruiting him apparently
I think we should too but it's been mentioned the kid doesn't camp or put himself out there to be showcased so it leaves you wondering about competition and him wanting to compete with higher level talent

Advertisement
I think we should too but it's been mentioned the kid doesn't camp or put himself out there to be showcased so it leaves you wondering about competition and him wanting to compete with higher level talent
Why is he rated so high? Just measurables or is he a baller?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back