Jamari Ford- 2023 3* RB Northwestern

I think every class you take 1-2 kids like this. The speed alone should be good for Special teams as a returner at worst. Plus the SFLA people who get their panties in a wad when Miami passes on these kids and they go to some MAC school or Sun Belt team and tear it up will have a massive tingle in their pants when one of these kids has a massive career. "Told you so...should have done this the last 15 years."

Advertisement
Why not? We got enough big guys. Why not get 2 guys who can fly.

Ray Ray and Robby aren't exactly big guys and both can fly. Coleman is the athlete you have to land as a 6'5 205 kid that runs as fast as these smaller guys. On offense, I'd like 2 more "big" WR types.

Ray Ray and Robby aren't exactly big guys and both can fly. Coleman is the athlete you have to land as a 6'5 205 kid that runs as fast as these smaller guys. On offense, I'd like 2 more "big" WR types.
Jamari isn’t a WR.

I'm not against taking Ford. I think we may have the kid with the best return skills in the country in Robby Washington, but the more/the merrier

I think there is bigger priorities...But hey is a MNW kid and he is electric. I wanted them to take his brother, and it seems like he's the same kid. If you got the room, bring him in.

Advertisement
Understand. He is a RB/ST guy and my point is Ray Ray/Robby can be the ST guys. If we are going to bring in another small speed guy, I'd want it to be a homerun ST guy or a DB type.
Maybe they don’t want them being ST guys.

Maybe they don’t want them being ST guys.

That would be kinda stupid.

But ya I'm all for bringing as many electric players as possible and trying them in a couple different offensive roles and as return men.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back