Jamari Ford- 2023 3* RB Northwestern

Advertisement
Johnny Ford is a legit G5 player n so is Jamari. Ya'll keep falling for the same nonsense. Expecting different results with the same type of players. If you want to see a difference Joseph and Washington have to be the floor not the ceiling.

Advertisement
Ray Ray and Robby aren't exactly big guys and both can fly. Coleman is the athlete you have to land as a 6'5 205 kid that runs as fast as these smaller guys. On offense, I'd like 2 more "big" WR types.
Can he catch or he is a father Lance leggett? It’s great to find a big receiver with game, but if we miss I believe those kids ( Ray Ray Robby) will make impacts and early! I think seeing this offense needing size that can ball is what is a glaring need. I think we just need anything that can be dynamic. We lost to A&M because of two little dudes.

Can he catch or he is a father Lance leggett? It’s great to find a big receiver with game, but if we miss I believe those kids ( Ray Ray Robby) will make impacts and early! I think seeing this offense needing size that can ball is what is a glaring need. I think we just need anything that can be dynamic. We lost to A&M because of two little dudes.
We lost out on Hykeem already… Coleman should be top priority at this point and then swing for the fences with Inniss!

Advertisement
Should we be concerned since we havent heard from LCE in a bit?
When @Liberty City El saw his prediction of what the offense was going to be under Mario came true he packed up his stuff and bounced lol. He left me here to fight alone like Sting Vs the NWO . Or shall I say the “ MWO” lmao.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When @Liberty City El saw his prediction of what the offense was going to be under Mario come true he packed up his stuff and bounced lol. He left me here to fight alone like Sting Vs the NWO lmao.
Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Advertisement
When @Liberty City El saw his prediction of what the offense was going to be under Mario came true he packed up his stuff and bounced lol. He left me here to fight alone like Sting Vs the NWO . Or shall I say the “ MWO” lmao.
You got me now since QB problems have healed itself.

Advertisement
Back