Jamarcus Chatman ???

Advertisement
Tweed was once the GOAT around these parts.

Up until some of the people on here attacked him and didn’t just appreciate the nuggets he was bringing to the message board.

For that, I don’t blame him for not saying a peep about anything.

Ill trade Chatman for Colburn but if we miss both along with a Chatfield, Surtain and Campbell.....oh boy is this place going to burn down. I just don’t see a vet like Richt bgetting burned by that many guys in positions of need without having any backup plans. Richt can’t go out like a punk.

I agree . I seriously doubt that happens. Like I said in another thread the last 2 days before signing day are the biggest ****e show around. You have people who talked to someone in barber shop , or waited on this table of players or saw this player at a whorehouse ect ect . It is all nonsense. If you felt good about a player on Sunday you should now. I feel good about most of the recruits besides Chatfield and Campbell.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Up until some of the people on here attacked him and didn’t just appreciate the nuggets he was bringing to the message board.

he predicted Juedy would visit before anyone. this board has treated alot of people with inside info like garbage

Advertisement
Rumph and Kul are on the brink of reaching fireable status.

Who gone fire them?

I'm gonna guess Mark Richt when he looks at his defensive depth chart and realizes how much talent these two missed on.

If tomorrow goes worst case scenario, Richt is gonna have to tweak his staff and get some recruiters in place of these two. The amount of misses going on by them is unacceptable here, and if this problem isn't fixed it'll start falling on him.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

If Chatman going to fsu its cuz we got Coburn
Coburn would not have any effect on Chatman. Wouldn't play the same position at all. 1 is 315, the other 265. ALSo, we need d-lineman in the worst way. Not sure we even get Coburn anyways. Epic miss if Chatman goes to FSU. Taggart did this within a month, with his new staff, like it or not, we will have to battle for every player starting next year that we and them want. Not sure on his coaching, but they have a great recruiting staff.

he predicted Juedy would visit before anyone. this board has treated alot of people with inside info like garbage
That’s the biggest shame of it all.

Advertisement
You might want to give up on Chatman if you believe [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] is some type of indicator. He upvoted posts indicating Chatman going to FSU and deleted some tweets about Chatman's visit to UM.

If Chatman going to fsu its cuz we got Coburn
Coburn would not have any effect on Chatman. Wouldn't play the same position at all. 1 is 315, the other 265. ALSo, we need d-lineman in the worst way. Not sure we even get Coburn anyways. Epic miss if Chatman goes to FSU. Taggart did this within a month, with his new staff, like it or not, we will have to battle for every player starting next year that we and them want. Not sure on his coaching, but they have a great recruiting staff.

FSU never lost their DL coach.

Rumph and Kul are on the brink of reaching fireable status.

Who gone fire them?

I'm gonna guess Mark Richt when he looks at his defensive depth chart and realizes how much talent these two missed on.

If tomorrow goes worst case scenario, Richt is gonna have to tweak his staff and get some recruiters in place of these two. The amount of misses going on by them is unacceptable here, and if this problem isn't fixed it'll start falling on him.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

IF it actually happens, I'd like to know what the **** did or didn't go down last weekend, while all those guys were on campus. Who ****ed in all their cornflakes? IF.. this actually happens, it also means having the final visit before signing day is nothing more than a random date on the calendar.

Cane lock. Don't know how y'all are getting caught up in this crystal ball garbage on the day before NSD

Advertisement
Back