Jamarcus Chatman ???

Advertisement
Guysm my cousins best friends cousin is related to his cousins cousin told me he knew nothing. Hold onto your butts ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Should I have took a picture last night I'm sorry I just seen the article an thought it was funny so I just wanted to give my 2 cents.....if y'all wanna meet me I will be at Shane's Rib Shack today

Meet you for the fair one?

I would love to meet canes fan that live in Rome I got a little crew myself but it's a lot Canes fan here just never met them

Advertisement
Ok while I think people bashing DSJ were being sorta silly please bash away at the moron acting like he overheard something at a restaurant . JUST LMAO.

Ok while I think people bashing DSJ were being sorta silly please bash away at the moron acting like he overheard something at a restaurant . JUST LMAO.

What are the chances that this guy is actually right on the money and DSJ trolled the **** out of most of this board to the point people are still believing him? Is that the most Miami recruiting thing ever?

What are the chances that this guy is actually right on the money and DSJ trolled the **** out of most of this board to the point people are still believing him? Is that the most Miami recruiting thing ever?

You are correct about that lol.That would be Miami recruiting .

Advertisement
Ivins wasn't feeling as confident as of this morning but still had us at 60/40 for him. I'm pretty sure he's told multiple schools that he's coming, including ours.

If the trade is Chatman for Coburn than no big deal. But if we don't land Coburn than this is a fail.

It goes without saying Nesta needs to be in this class.

Advertisement
If the trade is Chatman for Coburn than no big deal. But if we don't land Coburn than this is a fail.

It goes without saying Nesta needs to be in this class.

Interestingly enough, Coburn announces two hours before Chatman.

Just spoke to Chatman... he said the showers are to close together and his crank game isn't up to par. Will choose a bigger school with private showers.

Advertisement
Back