Jamarcus Chatman ???

Advertisement
Millers size is what we need. He'll always be that big he'll just naturally lose some of that gut as he gets whipped into shape under this program. The fact that he can move like that at his current size is freakish ability. His development will be one to watch.

said it in the other thread but man Chatman looks like a grown man

type of kid who will see playing time as a freshman with that kind of physical build

image.jpg

this close is going to be ...

Advertisement
Advertisement

type of kid who will see playing time as a freshman with that kind of physical build

The SDE is open competition with Chad and Trent gone. Chatman could be 2nd string in the rotation behind Garvin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good rotational player. Plays with good technique, uses his hands well and gets off blocks but he’s limited athletically. I don’t see him ever being a starter here.

Miller and Coburn should both find an extra gear at the next level with some S&C. I know Coburn got too big his senior year and it looks like Miller should drop 20 within the first couple months.

There's a little bit of angle/perspective bias in the pic, but compare Miller's calves to Chatman's (who is a legit D1 DT, obviously). That's something you can't coach.

Advertisement
Good rotational player. Plays with good technique, uses his hands well and gets off blocks but he’s limited athletically. I don’t see him ever being a starter here.

He may not ever be a starter, Trent Harris and DJax didnt start either so that's not a knock. But to say a dlineman is limited athletically as a reason you believe that, is a little off don't u think?

He’s been a very impressionable kid throughout his recruitment. Let’s hope being we held the last face to face contact, that sways him.

The SDE is open competition with Chad and Trent gone. Chatman could be 2nd string in the rotation behind Garvin.

Yep. Garvin backs up Joe.
Chatman will be in competition to play behind D. Jackson.

Advertisement
Back