Jamarcus Chatman ???

Advertisement
If we lose Chatman and Briggs (guys we been crooting for months to a new coaching staff after all their other options bailed on FSU). We got problems. Big problems.

Anyone disagreeing with this statement is a blind Don Bailey Jr disciple, posing as a Canes fan. Spot on and there is no room for excuses especially given Richt couldn't convince our two upper classmen DT's to return.

cannot put it All on CMR1, where is MD2 and Kul?

You mean the guys CMRI HANDSELECTED TO BE HIS SUPPORT STAFF.

People forget, a BIG part of being a GREAT head coach is the ability to surround yourself with the right people....so if those people aren't holding up their end of the bargain, then it's on CMR.

Just one of the MANY reasons I've been yelling for Richt to give up the OC duties. First off he's not very good at calling plays and secondly, and maybe even more importantly, is that freeing himself of the minitua of weekly detailed gameplanning and playcalling would make him a better head coach. It would allow him to fly at a higher altitude and oversee everything, being more directly involved.

So yeah...it's on CMR to close strong because this is the STRUCTURE HE CHOSE AND STUBBORNLY STANDS BEHIND IT.

Wait? This triggered OP?

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1
You’re fat baby mama you closet monster F@‘ggot. All I said was he’s ****ing me off or for better words annoying me with his relentless corny bull****. Since your ***** @ss barely posts here or you barely come around let me let you in on a little secret. He’s taken a few recruits we were after so he is a pest to me. Now go back to your safe space and wait till next year to post.
468bd7ab87897400038ccd6dc748d602.gif

Hey **** for brains we just lost Briggs to slick willie taggturd and here you are being a little *****. It won’t matter if we get chateman the AH boys and that new kid miller. But he is a pest you closet monster fa’g
Briggs was never coming. Can we help it if you are a sucker?

You stupid f@ck it’s been a known fact that Briggs was all FSwho before Jumbo bounced. It’s nothing new you **** gobbling dumb @ss. But it’s surreal that Your brother Willie is still able to close on big name recruits.

I know today is AH4 Wednesday. But another rather important recruit of ours has some low key twitter pro Canes material. This was a RT by Mr. Chatman

[TWEET]958447124391186433[/TWEET]

I know today is AH4 Wednesday. But another rather important recruit of ours has some low key twitter pro Canes material. This was a RT by Mr. Chatman

[TWEET]958447124391186433[/TWEET]

Brevin knows something! Naw but let's finish him this weekend

Advertisement
lmao at chosen chump and broke boy and crew talking about we lost Briggs. You lame agenda pushing f u c l boys.
#1 never committed
#2 admitted fsu was favorite beforehand
#3 **** that light weight

#4 This site is going downhill and will become scout within the next year

lmao at chosen chump and broke boy and crew talking about we lost Briggs. You lame agenda pushing f u c l boys.
[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] never committed
[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] admitted fsu was favorite beforehand
[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] **** that light weight

#1 right.. he wasn't committed anywhere with Miami and FSU as his only realistic options.
#2 Asante Samuel says hi. Samuel looked like he was all Canes from day 1 and we still didn't get him. We couldn't at the very least get him not to sign the LOI early so we can recruit him a bit more.
#3 Don't complain about DT depth during the season then.

I don't think people understand that FSU went through a coaching change and still got Briggs.

Samuel was cane since day 1? Where u been? Lol.
We’ve had coaching changes and kids who were or wanted to be canes prior to the coaching change still signed with the new coach.

Douche gonna douche...

Advertisement
Looks like the beginning of the UM CB party for Chatman. Just got two.

[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] never committed
[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] admitted fsu was favorite beforehand
[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] **** that light weight

#1 right.. he wasn't committed anywhere with Miami and FSU as his only realistic options.
#2 Asante Samuel says hi. Samuel looked like he was all Canes from day 1 and we still didn't get him. We couldn't at the very least get him not to sign the LOI early so we can recruit him a bit more.

I don't think people understand that FSU went through a coaching change and still got Briggs.

We got a coaching change and still got Duke Johnson. What's your point?

If we lose Chatman and Briggs (guys we been crooting for months to a new coaching staff after all their other options bailed on FSU). We got problems. Big problems.

Anyone disagreeing with this statement is a blind Don Bailey Jr disciple, posing as a Canes fan. Spot on and there is no rol”
om for excuses especially given Richt couldn't convince our two upper classmen DT's to return.

People forget, a BIG part of being a GREAT head coach is the ability to surround yourself with the right people....so if those people aren't holding up their end of the bargain, then it's on CMR.

Just one of the MANY reasons I've been yelling for Richt to give up the OC duties. First off he's not very good at calling plays and secondly, and maybe even more importantly, is that freeing himself of the minitua of weekly detailed gameplanning and playcalling would make him a better head coach. It would allow him to fly at a higher altitude and oversee everything, being more directly involved.

So yeah...it's on CMR to close strong because this is the STRUCTURE HE CHOSE AND STUBBORNLY STANDS BEHIND IT.

...sad there are fans like you who don’t know a **** about football. Can’t call plays when the players can’t execute them. CMR did the best he could with the players we have. The play calling was very small because if you can’t execute them, then what’s the point? If you’re receivers don’t run routes properly, why give them too many? If you only have an average OL, how can you have an effective run game? Gtfooh with your BS. Once we load the roster back up, the play calling will be better.

Anyone disagreeing with this statement is a blind Don Bailey Jr disciple, posing as a Canes fan. Spot on and there is no rol”
om for excuses especially given Richt couldn't convince our two upper classmen DT's to return.

...sad there are fans like you who don’t know a **** about football. Can’t call plays when the players can’t execute them. CMR did the best he could with the players we have. The play calling was very small because if you can’t execute them, then what’s the point? If you’re receivers don’t run routes properly, why give them too many? If you only have an average OL, how can you have an effective run game? Gtfooh with your BS. Once we load the roster back up, the play calling will be better.

You're a ******* moron. Go take your unintelligent Don Bailey Jr pom pom act somewhere else. Idiots like you have been a dime a dozen over the last few years on this board.

Advertisement
Hey guys, let’s get this thread back on the subject of Chatman. If you want to squabble we have a lovely DM suite available free of charge.

Advertisement

Samuel wanted to play for Taggart amd be a nole, we have better cbs already enrolled... don't care nole/uga/Bama groupie

Briggs playing footsie with Chatman on Twitter. My dislike for Briggs grows by the day.

I don't usually ****talk prospects on the line because evaluations are difficult, and there's nothing I hate more than being wrong, but our staff never seemed high on Briggs and I don't like his build.

**** that cat.

Advertisement
Back