Jamarcus Chatman ???

If we lose Chatman and Briggs (guys we been crooting for months to a new coaching staff after all their other options bailed on FSU). We got problems. Big problems.

Anyone disagreeing with this statement is a blind Don Bailey Jr disciple, posing as a Canes fan. Spot on and there is no room for excuses especially given Richt couldn't convince our two upper classmen DT's to return.

Advertisement
Look at chosen’s last post here on how many “projects” we’ve signed. 3 Star or higher kids wanted by many other top programs.
If you listen to anything chosen says, you’re a moron.

Our younger fans got caught up in making fun of Willie and FSU and didn't realize what a monster recruiter Haggins is,he has gone into Alabama and taken Alabama's top DT right from Saban.Haggins vs Kool when it comes to recruiting is a mismatch.

[TWEET]957726530427346944[/TWEET]

Stop following Coach Kool and Coach Richt

I just looked on Twitter and he is following Richt, Banda, Hartley, Diaz, Baez, Doherty but didn’t see Kool, but not sure if he ever followed.

Last edited:
To steal old Willies line....

Next weekend “ Richt getting ready to do something”....the rest of CFB ain’t gonna like it,

He better. He are going to have no depth ANYWAY next year on defense.

We signed 1 LB project.
We signed 1 DT who might have to start if their is 1 or 2 injuries.
We signed a project DE who honestly a 3-4 LB.
2 CB who I'm not even sure played much as seniors in HS.
The other CB is an average athletically.
1 Elite Safety but Safety is probably our most stable position on defense.

If we don't end up with some more Miami caliber players on defense this class. We're going to have so many holes to fill in 2019 on defense.

Just curious to HTF you haven’t been selected for first chair in skin flute section of INDAYs BAND.

You have over 2500 posts but have your ever posted ONE POSITIVE one....you are the most negative MF on these boards and that’s really saying something considering the numerous negative Nancy’s that Troll this site daily......

If Miami is SO BAD ..the coach’s recruiting SO BAD.......the facilities SO BAD........why don’t you take your *** to another board where things are more positive for you.It seems you hate EVERYTHING about this program.Go somewhere that will make yo happy.

Advertisement
If we lose Chatman and Briggs (guys we been crooting for months to a new coaching staff after all their other options bailed on FSU). We got problems. Big problems.

Anyone disagreeing with this statement is a blind Don Bailey Jr disciple, posing as a Canes fan. Spot on and there is no room for excuses especially given Richt couldn't convince our two upper classmen DT's to return.

We can’t pay our guys bags to return like Bama or Clemson can.

We can’t pay our guys bags to return like Bama or Clemson can.

And . let. the. excuses. begin

DVD and Allen bailey have been tweeting at him. Can’t say we aren’t shooting our best shot.

Everyone should know by now how impressionable Chatman is.

Just get him on campus for last visit w Nesta.

Has Richt gone in home yet?

Advertisement
9CDCD917-D53C-44DE-8330-BCAF06750D7F.jpg

Advertisement
Wait? This triggered OP?

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1
You’re fat baby mama you closet monster F@‘ggot. All I said was he’s ****ing me off or for better words annoying me with his relentless corny bull****. Since your ***** @ss barely posts here or you barely come around let me let you in on a little secret. He’s taken a few recruits we were after so he is a pest to me. Now go back to your safe space and wait till next year to post.
468bd7ab87897400038ccd6dc748d602.gif

Hey **** for brains we just lost Briggs to slick willie taggturd and here you are being a little *****. It won’t matter if we get chateman the AH boys and that new kid miller. But he is a pest you closet monster fa’g

Advertisement

cannot put it All on CMR1, where is MD2 and Kul?

If Chatman comes to miami and works his *** off he could find himself 2nd string DE behind DJax.Garvin and Patchan are likely battling to backup JJ,great opportunity for Chatman to play right away here.

Wait? This triggered OP?

You’re fat baby mama you closet monster F@‘ggot. All I said was he’s ****ing me off or for better words annoying me with his relentless corny bull****. Since your ***** @ss barely posts here or you barely come around let me let you in on a little secret. He’s taken a few recruits we were after so he is a pest to me. Now go back to your safe space and wait till next year to post.
468bd7ab87897400038ccd6dc748d602.gif

Hey **** for brains we just lost Briggs to slick willie taggturd and here you are being a little *****. It won’t matter if we get chateman the AH boys and that new kid miller. But he is a pest you closet monster fa’g
Briggs was never coming. Can we help it if you are a sucker?

Advertisement
Back